Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came back on here to 40 notifications 🤣🤣 hope it’s new members catching up 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
she's deleted comments off of insta, youtube and tiktok, however shes on tiktok less frequent ad those comments stay up much longer before being deleted. she cant delete comments forever like she needs to face it head on. there's no way shes gonna have a career if Becky exposes her.
i wonder if people like lucy flight know about amber cause they still follow and like each others posts...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m trying to figure it all out. Was it a MOD type balls up?
Is that the mother of daughters thing, I don't follow her and only know a brief synopsis of that saga. But yes very similar, Demi started threads to slag off other influencers and came on to her own thread, which was pretty ambivalent about her and raved about herself. She got caught out, came back under her own name and said her brother had been responsible for it all.

Reactions: 5
Have you read from Demi’s first thread? Think you only have to read up until about page 15 to get all the ☕
This is hilarious. Why has it raised its head again in 2021? I know I’m being one of those annoying bastards that is out of the loop.

Reactions: 3
Also I know this is small compared to the current going ons but look there, yet another ill fitting bra (overlook the eyes lol) why can’t she buy clothes that fit if she’s making £5000+ per month?
2786919D-DD13-4A1E-B502-95F923314752.png

I can’t see any Amberxwright comments about Bambino Becky? Does anyone know where to find them?
C426A6A0-A51B-42C2-BAC5-5CF502DE3BC7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t see any Amberxwright comments about Bambino Becky? Does anyone know where to find them?
Screenshots on first thread, and I posted it a few pages ago on this thread. It’s been deleted from the amber account tho. Think someone’s also put it on Twitter

Also I know this is small compared to the current going ons but look there, yet another ill fitting bra (overlook the eyes lol) why can’t she buy clothes that fit if she’s making £5000+ per month?View attachment 384857

View attachment 384858
There you go 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Sean wasn’t aware, he is now.

I really feel for her brother being blamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got nothing to do today just keep refreshing hoping for some drama 🤣🤣 sad I know

• Haha
Okay not changing the subject but I cba watching her recent video “HUGE LIFE UPDATE: moving back to mams house...” is she actually or is it clickbait?? Sorry if it’s already been mentioned🙈

Reactions: 5
Okay not changing the subject but I cba watching her recent video “HUGE LIFE UPDATE: moving back to mams house...” is she actually or is it clickbait?? Sorry if it’s already been mentioned🙈
Click bait. That’s apparently what people have been saying on tik tok saying she’s moved back to her mums. She hasn’t she’s just a twit trying to get views x

I’m new to tattle, came here from twitter after the tweet from bambinobecky. 🤣

I used to be a long time subscriber of Demi, but unsubbed a few months ago because of how boring her content got, but I wish I unsubbed sooner after finding out about the Amber stuff. She’s actually a vile human being doing that to people who are meant to be friends! I hope she gets whats coming to her and gets rightfully called out. It’s disgusting people like her have a platform when they’re awful people. 🤢

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.