Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys im trying to write my essay that's due tomorrow but I cant look away !!!! god I so hope she's exposed so its worth the distraction

Reactions: 6
Jesus between this thread and the Steven Bear one I'll not get any work done today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys im trying to write my essay that's due tomorrow but I cant look away !!!! god I so hope she's exposed so its worth the distraction
If it's late, just send your teacher the link to here. They'll let you off for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am loving every moment of this 🍿 🥤
She’s so bleeping immature and dirty. All she had to do was own up and admit to being a two faced witch, and then say she’s learnt from the experience and grown as a person (even if it’s a lie)

But the constant denying and deleting? Oh no miss mamas. Time for your downfall.

Reactions: 7
NO! Absolutely not having this, Demi is not the victim in this situation. She's a grown, independent woman who dropped her brother in it to save face.
Her brother is/was a child, his parents/guardian needed to be informed.
I’m so conflicted 🙈 I just think there’s something creepy and over stepping the mark messaging the girls Gran.

Reactions: 5
Right.
Option 1. Demi goes quiet.
Option 2. Demi ignores and hits us in the face with a load of tit swinging vids.
Option 3. She makes a video throwing her wee bro under the bus again.
Option 4. Bullying/Trolls. Somebody call a wahbulance 😱😨😰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s maybe probated Demi doodles as that’s where she follows family members and this way people won’t be able to find them as easy . Can’t think of any other reason. It’s newly private

Right.
Option 2. Demi ignores and hits us in the face with a load of tit swinging vids.
She’ll ignore it for sure, unless Becky makes an outright statement

I’m so conflicted 🙈 I just think there’s something creepy and over stepping the mark messaging the girls Gran.
Yeah but we don’t know who sent the message ... could be a family member or close family friend 🤷🏾‍♀️ Either way, it should have been reported to her family. Demi was out of control

Reactions: 3
Right.
Option 2, definitely! If she spoke about it, she'd have to unravel the whole Amber Wright saga

Reactions: 5
I don’t agree, when the monkey dodges karma at every opportunity you gotta speak to the organ grinder

I hear you and in normal circumstances would absolutely agree, but she involved a child and that child's parents had the right to know so they could offer appropriate support if it was brought to his attention. If this was all just about Demi then no I don't think it would have been right or fair to inform family about the situation. But think about it for a minute, clearly she sat down and concocted and planned the story about her brother. This wasn't all done on some whim. She could have just held her hands up and said sorry I've been caught out or even not have offered any explanation and left this site, but she chose to blame her brother/a child.

Reactions: 13
If it's late, just send your teacher the link to here. They'll let you off for sure
hahah now im imagining my miserable 65 year old lecturer watching Demis tiktoks and scrolling through tattle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she has already deleted any comments about it on her photos 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.