Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesssssss just woke up. Coffee in hand and ready to catch up on the drama! Also can I just add I hate how Demi uses “be kind” and “think of that persons mental health” as a way to excuse her crappy behaviour. No. Demi needs to take responsibility for her actions. She wasn’t thinking about brad’s mental health and how he could be bullied at school over this, and she wasn’t thinking of her friends mental health when she created those hate threads. Time for the pig to get what’s coming and it’s long overdue.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d love to see your face compared to hers xox

Honestly one of my fave things to read, guaranteed to make me laugh if I’m feeling down!
Demi/Amber has the confidence I can only dream of 😩😂

“Demi Donnelly- bloody amazing” actually lives in my head rent free, I can’t 😂😂
I might introduce myself to people from now on as ‘ChampagneBox-bloody amazing’ 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Heading over!!! Say goodbye to my sleep, lucky its my day off tomorrow 😂

Omg Nhal Raza is the gift that keeps on giving on the twitter thread :love:
hehe, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do 🤷‍♀️
im here for the exposé 👀

BTW according to analytics on twitter, over 600 people have clicked through to the thread and 700 on the screenshot :)
2000 ish people have seen my tweets 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
im here for the exposé 👀

BTW according to analytics on twitter, over 600 people have clicked through to the thread and 700 on the screenshot :)
Amazing!!

Reactions: 4
im here for the exposé 👀

Love you! You are doing the lords work exposing Demi the arse digger and I thank you for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god that text message! She won’t be able to ignore the drama forever.

I see some people doing the most on twitter replying to everyone telling them its Demi and I bleeping love it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I woke up so excited to get onto this thread, not even dressed yet 😅. If nothing comes of all this, and she gets away with it AGAIN, i will be SO disappointed.

Reactions: 7
even if she doesn't publicly respond, I think behind the scenes this will close a lot of doors for her and she will see consequences

Reactions: 9
Wow what a bleeping morning catching up on this. I don't know any of you but we will forever have the bond of Amber Wright❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When did Demi private her demidoodlesxox instagram? I swear it was public?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I woke up so excited to get onto this thread, not even dressed yet 😅. If nothing comes of all this, and she gets away with it AGAIN, i will be SO disappointed.
I can't see how nothing will come of this, she has been completely outed and now people will certainly be commenting on everything

I can't see how nothing will come of this, she has been completely outed and now people will certainly be commenting on everything
Im not sure because I still feel like she's so irrelevant that no one cares anyways, but I do hope she does a video on her and this drama

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.