Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To everyone here after what Becky bambino said. Most of us here have been WAITING for Demi to be exposed. What she did was weird, and not ok. On top of what she did to Becky, she also used the fake account to rave about herself! Please join us in commenting the phrase amber wright under her photos because she needs to adress it. Mostly as she blamed it all on her little brother :(

Can we also say HOW WOULD A 12 YEAR OLD BOY know these things and why would he say Demi and Lucy woods are the people he loves??? Why would he be watching Lucy🤣🤣(she’s LOVELY but 12yr old boys r not her target Audience)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thing is I could almost feel sorry for her - she’s always gonna be the bigger, plainer one who tries to copy people like Elle Darby but ultimately fails. But because she’s such a nasty person inside it’s impossible to have any sympathy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
How could it have been her brother 😂 boys aren’t bitchy like that, that stuff was not male behaviour
I doubt her brother has any idea who Sophia and Cinzia, Syd and Ell, Blair, Brogan, Becky and Lucy Flight even are, but funnily enough Amber thinks they’re all fake af

Reactions: 18
If you want to see everything on Twitter but don’t have an account, just search on Twitter “Bambinobecky Demi” and you’ll see everyone call her out lmao

I doubt her brother has any idea who Sophia and Cinzia, Syd and Ell, Blair, Brogan, Becky and Lucy Flight even are, but funnily enough Amber thinks they’re all fake af
And being able to say Lucy wood doesn’t edit her photos like? Her poor brother. I wonder if her parents know she blamed him :(

Reactions: 6
It’s so cruel that she blamed her brother. The poor lad I’m sure bought her a bracelet at Christmas saying best sister or something. That to me is heartbreaking. I could NEVER live with myself if I blamed something I did especially as dodgy as what Demi did on my brother. Never mind look him in the eye if he gave me a present like that. I honestly think the whole saga summarises Demi up so perfectly. She’s vile and she will throw anyone under the bus to get satisfaction.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Be honest, who is now on this thread BECAUSE she was outed on Twitter?
Also, we really don’t know if Sean knows, she’s so damn quick to delete the evidence

Reactions: 10
No, she came onto the thread pretty much instantly after it was created so she clearly googles herself ALOT. People were saying her vlogs were messy and her content was poor etc...all fair enough comments to make! 🤷‍♀️
How odd
I liked her cause she seemed to not give a F but what the hell what a mess

It’s so cruel that she blamed her brother. The poor lad I’m sure bought her a bracelet at Christmas saying best sister or something. That to me is heartbreaking. I could NEVER live with myself if I blamed something I did especially as dodgy as what Demi did on my brother. Never mind look him in the eye if he gave me a present like that. I honestly think the whole saga summarises Demi up so perfectly. She’s vile and she will throw anyone under the bus to get satisfaction.
Wait what happened ?

Reactions: 1
The girls a hallian
Be honest, who is now on this thread BECAUSE she was outed on Twitter?
Also, we really don’t know if Sean knows, she’s so damn quick to delete the evidence
I was just thinking about this. They've made a huge commitment to one another and yet she may be hiding this side of her life from him. I wouldn't actually care if he wasn't actively involved in her channels. Also if she is concealing all this its not healthy.

Reactions: 7
How odd
I liked her cause she seemed to not give a F but what the hell what a mess

Wait what happened ?
When she was outed for being on here as Amber Wright she made an account under her actual name and blamed her brother for the whole thing saying it was him that made the account and did all those posts. He’s no older than 16. She’s awful

• Wow
Think I’ve just found my new favourite thread! What a bleeping mess this situation is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Demi is exposed and has to explain herself she will try blame it on the poor brother again but there is 0% chance it could have been him because she posted a screenshot on here of her own tweet from her own twitter account.

• Heart
She’s disgusting not cleaning the kitchen after she’s used it. she’s left it like that for probably days on end scruffy cow. Probably all sorts growing on those dishes 🤮 she makes me ill.
Of course she doesn’t clean the kitchen, did you see her bedroom at her mams house. it was constantly a mess, dirty dishes on her vanity. All sorts of shite there. she made a “cleaning my room” video about 35 times in a year, can’t imagine what her house is going to be looking like after a few months. how is she going to manage to keep a whole house clean if she couldn’t keep one room clean at her mams house?

I need to go to bed honestly but I can't stop refreshing Instagram waiting for a story from one of demis 200 accounts.

I really dislike Demi, quite possibly one of the worst Youtubers ever. The girl looks like she could do with a good scrub with some Dettol and a wire brush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When you need to go to bed but the drama feeds your soul 🤩🤩🤩🤩 keep going Tattlers I’m here for it 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t wait for her next click bait video addressing this looool
"The real reason why I'm back at me mams - Sean kicked us out for being a lazy, manipulative witch that only knows how to cook potato waffles and turkey drummers covered in gravy."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt she’ll address it lol, Demi loves to just ignore things till they go away

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.