Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For any new members wondering about this, heres demis comments, she was caught out after printscreening her tweet and it said "view tweet activity" on it which only she can view. She then came on here under her actual name and said her brother actually wrote all of these.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For any new members wondering about this, heres demis comments, she was caught out after printscreening her tweet and it said "view tweet activity" on it which only she can view. She then came on here under her actual name and said her brother actually wrote all of these.
Omg
I respect Demi so much at the moment hahahahhaa

Where the comments before this even bad about her ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg
I respect Demi so much at the moment hahahahhaa

Where the comments before this even bad about her ?!
No, she came onto the thread pretty much instantly after it was created so she clearly googles herself ALOT. People were saying her vlogs were messy and her content was poor etc...all fair enough comments to make! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Demi/Amber outing thread is the best thread on tattle, maybe even the Internet.
So blessed 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I haven't been on here in ages because life but god am i ready to see the downfall of Demi "Amber Wright" Donnelly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lmao she has screenshots to prove her brother posted all those? how? Tight witch. Her poor poor brother.
The fact she tried to blame this on her brother though, why on Earth would your little brother want ‘thoughts’ on your ‘no bra video’
346BA239-9D47-48FF-BE94-A33AEC1854ED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As much as I don’t want Demi’s mental health to suffer due to all of this coming out, I can’t help but have no sympathy for her as she literally brought it on herself. Like others have said this thread was quite tame before she came on and stirred the pot.
She tried to direct the narrative to suit her and it backfired. People have slowly started to see the real her over the past couple of years and it’s purely down to her own shocking actions. She cannot say this site is bullying and damaging considering she herself came on and bad mouthed other people so there’s zero chance of her taking the high ground- there’s just no way to spin this to make herself look like a victim. I feel quite sorry for Blair actually because her and Demi seemed to be really good friends so for Demi to go behind her back and try and turn others against her is disgusting. Blair really seems like a sweet girl and it’s nice to see her thriving more than Demi ever will!

And as for selling her own teenage brother down the river trying to blame him? That’s actually vile behaviour and if she’s willing to do that to her own family then it just shows her lack of morals and dignity 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ive just been looking through demis insta posts and so many are from the exact same day with the dodgy tan and nails. I just don't get how influencers complain what they do is hard 🙄
Screenshot_20210114-225536_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210114-225521_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210114-225516_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210114-225510_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As much as I don’t want Demi’s mental health to suffer due to all of this coming out, I can’t help but have no sympathy for her as she literally brought it on herself. Like others have said this thread was quite tame before she came on and stirred the pot.
She tried to direct the narrative to suit her and it backfired. People have slowly started to see the real her over the past couple of years and it’s purely down to her own shocking actions. She cannot say this site is bullying and damaging considering she herself came on and bad mouthed other people so there’s zero chance of her taking the high ground- there’s just no way to spin this to make herself look like a victim. I feel quite sorry for Blair actually because her and Demi seemed to be really good friends so for Demi to go behind her back and try and turn others against her is disgusting. Blair really seems like a sweet girl and it’s nice to see her thriving more than Demi ever will!

And as for selling her own teenage brother down the river trying to blame him? That’s actually vile behaviour and if she’s willing to do that to her own family then it just shows her lack of morals and dignity 🤢
Yep she’s happy to complain about tattle when everyone’s talking about her, but she loved being a tattler when she was amber! She’d still be on here now bitching away if she hadn’t been found out! Biggest hypocrite going

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.