Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so wild when you think about it that she STARTED threads on other youtubers 🤣🤣🤣 not only did she do a tit job of defending herself while being ‘undercover’, she’s just slagging off other people in the same industry as her 🤣🤣🤣 oh demi hun you are not meant for this youtube world

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg Demi’s arse will be squeaking right now!!! Can’t imagine the atmosphere in that house this evening. Although don’t forget guys she doesn’t care cos we PaY HEr BiLlS. Hope her subscribers or should I say Demi’s cash cows as she so pleasantly reminds them every video, get her true colours revealed to them. Optimistic maybe but I hope Becky spills the tea 🤞🏻

• Haha
I feel like I've missed something here 😂. Can someone explain what is going on?

Reactions: 4
5A7965D6-61CF-49BC-8EA9-EB3601864FD1.jpeg

Demi slagged off bambino Becky on her Amber Wright account on here on thread 1 and somebody told one of Beckys friends who then told becky. And she just put this tweet on. X
I feel like I've missed something here 😂. Can someone explain what is going on?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
JUST IMAGINE WHAT SHE IS DOING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! If she doesn’t have ibs from all the processed crap I bet she does now!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
imagine demi slagging off bambino herself. like it’s pure jealousy lmao i don’t care what she says Becky is hilarious and so gorg n the opposite of Demi🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
imagine demi slagging off bambino herself. like it’s pure jealousy lmao i don’t care what she says Becky is hilarious and so gorg n the opposite of Demi🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bambino is funny as duck, love her. Demi is a wild snorlax with a moustache and an obsession with vegan sausages.

I need sleep, please screen shot any bambino and Demi drama for me in case she deletes it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I feel like she thinks she's super cool and edgy because her nipples are showing through her top. Absolutely nobody wants to see that!!! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If you search demi on Twitter as well more and more people are getting wind of it. Our amber will be furious she can’t block and delete like she does on insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210114-221831_Instagram.jpg
sorry I'm late with this but...imagine taking a picture solely of your camel toe to put on your insta for thousands of people. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s so wild when you think about it that she STARTED threads on other youtubers 🤣🤣🤣 not only did she do a tit job of defending herself while being ‘undercover’, she’s just slagging off other people in the same industry as her 🤣🤣🤣 oh demi hun you are not meant for this youtube world
“Demi Donnelly- bloody amazing” actually lives in my head rent free, I can’t 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.