Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nitfey

VIP Member
On another note as I'm going through some articles ( so obvious they paid for most of them ), but how the F you are trusting with this sad excuse of a ceo about your own business since the genious already started by failing- pushing to opening café and deli just to close it with loss.
And now doing the same effing thing with pushing products that yes gave profit in 2018...but it was in fucking 2018. We are now in post pandemic inflation recession world conflict mess...I just don't get it! How you can voluntarily create your own failure
.mind blowing.

Screenshot_20221118_224026_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1

Dreier89

This. She has said in interviews that he was dating someone else when they first met and she of course had just left a long term relationship anyway.

Yet despite this, they were moving in together ONE WEEK later and he took over the business shortly after. Maybe its true love! Maybe I'm just deeply cynical. But it seems like textbook narcissistic, opportunist behaviour to me.
Does anyone know who her ex boyfriend was? Was he featured on her insta/blog? I don’t remember her personality pre Matt:LOL:

Jas119

Eurgh Deliciously Ella part 1 of 5 how my health hit rock bottom just came up on my TikTok. I can’t bring myself to watch it.

rosieflowers

VIP Member
she’s had something to get lips done? Or botox or something to make them look stretched. I don’t know I’m not up with cosmetic procedures
Yeah I've thought for a long time she's had a few interventions, definitely quite a lot of botox. Her face looks really stretched

Jas119

Ella and CEO Matthew do have loans though… they used their house as collateral for it. And this is such a bad move. They basically tied their personal finances to their business. If DE goes down, their home goes with it.
No risk to her though is it, they can easily be bailed out by her family.

Jas119

I bought some of their tortilla style crisps as they were on offer. Absolutely vile! They left a weird claggy paste in my mouth. I don’t buy any of their range any longer
They also had peanut butter cups that literally had a marmite flavour, disgusting.

• Sick

Meg78

VIP Member
Was going to mention in my earlier post this morning the overpriced made in china yoga mat she got gifted by her ex pal annie clarke...Glad to see it has made an appearance on the gram this morning...Also judging by the ugly posh bathtub and the columns outside the window it looks like she is in her countryside mansion in the Midlands near Rugby...#SoRelatableNot #MoveIncoming
Great point! I hadn’t spotted it but it’s a completely different bathroom and view to their London townhouse, how do you know it’s in Rugby? 👀

zalk24

That's very strange. I've cancelled my subscription to the app after free trials but haven't been blocked. Is your IG name similar to your username on here by any chance? Maybe she is reading here and blocking suspected Tattlers.

I've known influencers to block people who have so much as liked a negative comment about them on IG.
It's not veryyyy similar, but I've never posted on this thread before...really baffled by it lol!

ovasee

I’m not defending them at all, but I do think good on them for actually working and putting so much time in to the business. They could easily pay people to do that and watch from afar (although recognise there is a control element, you can still be like that and hands off from experience). As you guys have said, they hardly NEED to work, so at least they are doing something with their time and have a purpose…