Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
She is often eating sourdough so will be eating gluten. Something she has quietly not mentioned changing.
No I remember this, she did address it but it was 4-5 years ago now, she started adding rye back into her diet and then sourdough toast, and then sourdough pizza, I have a vivid memory of an insta story to say she was trialling the return of gluten. She did the same with coffee I believe

Reactions: 2

ohnana

I imagine her rambling on about it as he scrolls trhough "business" related accounts on instgram and they don't engage with each other at all
While eating something creaaamy and garlickyy arghh idiots 🙄

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I wonder if Plenish will take legal action over this?
They won’t get very far if they do, packaging has to be a lot more similar than that to count as copying (otherwise Aldi wouldn’t get away with it as much)

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
What happened to Livia’s?

I feel like veganism was a massive fad tbh. And I’m not convinced that Ella has made great decisions. She’s said she’s turned down opportunities to do cooking shows, but that’s how people like Jamie Oliver and Mary Berry stay relevant.
Because she can’t cook and she knows it.
and she did a couple. I honestly think that was the excuse she used because she did not get any requests actually.

Nitfey

VIP Member
She needs to stop acting like they are doing something earth shattering and reinvented the wheel.

She is borderline cult-like now with the whole “we bring it to so many people” crap.
They bring delusions and workaholic vibes that is for sure. Nothing to do with wellness. Whatever they do now, starts to feel extremely unprofessional and cringe...Coe matt forgets he is not a big corporation. Just a wannabe something.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Or maybe she’s really in it only for the money and she just doesn’t feel like doing it everyday which makes her have these periods of not being DE but then she decides to capitalise on it. It would make sense especially with how hard she’s trying to prove something to the world. I’m wondering how long their business is going to last…
---

So basically she has been remaking these since Sunday, I wouldn’t brag about it if I had a food company. Proves how terrible her recipes are. I actually tried one of her brownie recipes in the past and not only it called for a ridiculous amount of coconut out, it still turned out dry 🤣 View attachment 1924320
I think she is trying to reinvent the wheel. She posted something about a cherry - brownie combo which does sound good but also sounds like you need time to get it right. Not to defend her but if she went back to the basics and maybe add a little bit of yoga to it, stopped with the humble bragging and preachy bs, she would be a lot more tolerable.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
“Part of my health I seem to stop” - I’m sorry what?! How do you stop parts of your health? And how does this tie in with her earlier posts about how well she is doing and how happy she is? Girl seems to be bullshitting so much.
Yes she is!!! 😂🤡😂

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
She’s also not just ‘vegan’. She doesn’t eat gluten, white carbs, ‘processed’ food (although her range of snacks and granola etc somehow don’t count as processed to her). She’s a hugely restrictive eater, veganism is just a palatable way of describing it without revealing quite how much she’s cut out

And I’m not saying processed food is always good but it’s not going to kill you
She stopped talking about gluten free. I don’t think she is gf anymore.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
In her most recent reel about the podcast she looks really odd. The caterpillar eyebrows and mustache definitely does not help.

• Haha

bluefox9

I’ve noticed Ella never seems to get sick when her kids and Matt do? Eg with this “influenza”, and when they had covid etc - does she just avoid getting close to them?

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
Some of the original products are just not very nice. The crisps were horrible. The granolas & cereal bars are the best products they’ve produced.

Asher

Hahahaha I forgot about this hilariously awkward photo! Why does one of her eyes look swollen? And what is with the turtleneck 😂 honestly it feels like a jokily awkward photo, but I don't think either of them are funny enough; they take themselves far too seriously!
The turtleneck is giving Ethan Tremblay.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I don't think they'd operate like this at all. They'll both be aware of the very first rule to never risk your own money.

I'm sure with both of their connections they'll easily be able to get finance. The app alone must generate a very healthy profit every month.
Developing the type of app they are developing is insanely expensive and they are super erratic with their projects, the desperation for money is literally palpable. The content for the apps isn’t cheap either. Ella used to create all their content, now it’s other people. The fact that they can’t keep their staff / are trying to outsource parts of their company also says they are not exactly successful.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Who is the instagrammer?

I didn’t think Ella was ever vegan? She always used to make a point of saying she would have steamed fish when eating out to firmly put herself in the plant based camp. I presumed this was calculated so that she had the broadest possible appeal. And she’s always liked her luxury leather & cashmere goods as far as I recall.
She is also not transparent about completely moving away from gluten free…

• Heart