Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I have messaged them before to ask normal questions about their products, and I usually like her recipe videos but I've never sent anything negative ever. Not sure why else I'd get blocked! It's very bizarre.

ETA: I did email them to confirm my subscription had been cancelled as I wasn't sure. That's the only other interaction I've had!
That's very strange. I've cancelled my subscription to the app after free trials but haven't been blocked. Is your IG name similar to your username on here by any chance? Maybe she is reading here and blocking suspected Tattlers.

I've known influencers to block people who have so much as liked a negative comment about them on IG.

Reactions: 1

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Matthew has no time for stepping out for he is a super serious business man who works a 300 hour week dontcha know

Also I think Ella getting pregnant when she had a newborn debunks not having to put out, cannot think of anything worse than the chafing on fresh stitches 😵💫 for me that alone shows how his needs are prioritised above her own
She had a home birth etc. also “just get it over with” strategy.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Yeah no way I am tempted to try them even with the lower introductory prices!

Didn't she just have extensions before 😬 to me it just looks like typical fine hair??
Her hair was gradually getting worse and worse. So I don’t think she had extensions. I think she is malnourished and it’s showing on her hair.

• Sad

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
This isn’t really true. Her mother owns numerous properties which are all worth over £1mil, and won’t have mortgages. They owned the house in Mustique for example, which was bought for around £5mil, but sold for £22mil a few years later.

If they needed more cash they can easily mortgage these properties to get the cash.

Also, as her Mother sold just one single house and got 22mil, their branch of the Sainsbury family is definitely worth more than 20mil. I agree they aren’t as wealthy as Lord Sainsbury, but don’t be fooled into thinking they’re on the low end of multi-millionaires.

Her mother has always held shares in the companies they’ve started, and still now owns shares in the DE holding company. Her Mother has been their main investor throughout (funding the original website, the app etc). I accept Ella might have bought her own £1mil+ flat in London at the age of 22, but it seems more likely this was gifted from her Mother as early inheritance tbh. Because they are in a position they can invest over £1mil in a flat, in the right part of London, to get the right ascetic to sell the DE dream.

They have a level of wealth beyond what most of us can comprehend and access to cash a lot more easily then if we ran a business that was struggling.
Again, here comes the concept of net worth VS liquid cash. Yes her property in Mustique sold for 22m but I think that was part of what her and her husband acquired together so I’m fairly sure its value was part of their settlement.
And unless you have access to their property/investment portfolio, you won’t know what is or isn’t mortgaged or isn’t privately owned because they own it through a business or some other legal entity.
Wealthy people’s finances and assets are never a clear cut situation and a good chunk of really wealthy celebrities do not own all of their properties outright…

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
So there was a whole gala type event for her late mother in laws charity and she didnt attend or share about it in her insta?!?!?
She did attend and post two stories about it before jetting off to St Lucia for the weekend 🙄🤦😂

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Of course it was!!!! Ella's father arranged for Matt and Ella to meet (how creepy seriously?!?!) And I think to remember that Matt's mum was involved with Matt and Ella meeting too... Nothing has much changed really since the time of Queens and Kings...
Oh wow!

emm

VIP Member
Right, can we have more details about her not knowing much about food please? I used to be a massive fan of her blog and bought into the idea that ‘everyone can make it’, just like her… And now you’re saying she’s got no clue? 🤣
---
Also, just saw this on Glassdoor. Sorry if someone posted it already!
This reminds me so much of the glass door in an awful job I did once "free snacks" 🤣🤣🤣
---
But it’s not relatable to be saying this is the 4th/5th kitchen you’ve designed by the age of 31. She’s got to fit in with the normal middle class people who are just buying their first homes 🙄 she literally use to tell people the OG flats kitchen had specially selected worktops which meant she didn’t have to use a chopping board.

Keep in mind they’ve had at least two offices too, which have had kitchens… so that’s at least 5 kitchens.

Also Neptune is soooooooo insanely expensive. Beautiful kitchens but just so so expensive.
Even rich people don't have 4 kitchens by the time of their early 30s do they?!

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
Who is the instagrammer?

I didn’t think Ella was ever vegan? She always used to make a point of saying she would have steamed fish when eating out to firmly put herself in the plant based camp. I presumed this was calculated so that she had the broadest possible appeal. And she’s always liked her luxury leather & cashmere goods as far as I recall.
I'd say but I don't want to out my insta on tattle. 😄 the guys an absolute dick though and is always beggy for attention.

I always assumed she was vegan - my bad!

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
Is she plant based and dumped being vegan? There's a highly regarded instagrammer who has posted an ostrich egg where vegan instahuns have liked their post. Ella hasn't but she's not being transparent that she's not vegan now