Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That snap of the work WhatsApp chat makes me feel a bit sick. When I worked there it was going off constantly. Weekends/evenings/early mornings. No option to switch it off because it was all on your personal phone (they don’t give you work phones, so you need to use all your own stuff)
I’m sure during weekends/your days off you’re allowed not to answer or read the messages? I’m not picking on you, just saying that this it what they should let you do as employers…

Reactions: 1

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Not going to argue with that but I’m not convinced her family would bail her out in the way it was suggested. Like it definitely is not a given that they would throw cash at her or bail out her business. If their business sunk, their families would probably not throw money at it and instead offer them to join some family ventures and get back on their feet that way.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
It’s not impossible, revenue refers to the top line. Combining sales through Waitrose, their stores, all outlets where things like their balls are sold, that can easily add up to £24m RSV. It’s just retail price per item times number of items sold.
But it doesn’t give you any indication of profit or turnover on that revenue

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Great point! I hadn’t spotted it but it’s a completely different bathroom and view to their London townhouse, how do you know it’s in Rugby? 👀
Because she is a Midlands twat (no offence to people from the Midlands (I might be or not from there myself) only a ref to this TV show...)
She was born in Rugby, went to school there and she lived in the Midlands with her parents for a while...Her mum and her grandma still have a few mansions in the Midlands too. The Midlands are easily accessible to and from London by train so Ella and Matt will be moving there very soon if it is not already the case?!...The first Mae deli being in Marylebone wasn't a coincidence either...Leamington Spa, Rugby and co are easily accessible from Marylebone train station...

bluefox9

Watching her latest Stories about that roast cauliflower describing it as "him" . Am I just moody or did this annoy anyone else?
She does that for a lot of her foods - I notice she constantly refers to the oat bars as “this guy” in her many validation-seeking posts about how well they’re selling

Nitfey

VIP Member
No new shenanigans from the ceo couple ? No new vomit inducing wallpapers and coming back to exercise routine?

Yel

Chatty Member
Why is she still carrying on with this lie?! She was on a million meds
She's never going to row back from her main selling point of her diet cured her illness. It's the perfect thing as it's impossible to disprove and if she was on meds then anyone involved wouldn't disclose it.

Man I would love a thread on Sophie Paterson another London socialite / interior designer ..check out her Youtube Chanel
If you want to write a intro or something on her I'll move that to create a new thread :)

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I’m starting to think he isn’t looking for a sustainable business model, but rather an inflated price for the business. Now whether that’s for floating on the stock market or selling their stake I don’t know, but to me he seems to be running before he’s learned to walk, and either he’s so dim and short sighted he can’t see how leveraging such an expansion will leave a business in a precarious position (see Livia’s for an example or the many delis he opened in a short time and didn’t learn from) or he’s trying to inflate the price for the business as quickly as he can, will be interesting to watch how he gets her to agree to sell if that’s his plan!
They will “compromise” with moving to the countryside…

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
So regarding the eyebrows, I’ve done some googling and I think it must be eyebrow lamination she gets done? Probably just had the treatment within the last day or so which is why it’s looking particularly bad in today’s photo!

She consistently had worse and worse caterpillar brows for a while now. I think she just think she is being super fashionable and extra…. While she became mother of caterpillars and nothing more.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Three months free access to 'Feel Better' with the code SHARINGISCARING for anyone who might be interested.

Meg78

VIP Member
Will be interesting to play spot the kitchen on upcoming posts to guess which multimillion pound property she’s filming from that day