Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People like that always come out on top sadly. o_O I don't think they are that concerned tbh.

Reactions: 1

Yel

I was hoping this thread had been bumped with the ghislaine maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein evidence coming out.

Alas not this time, not that I'm disappointed with Mandrin segments dipped in chocolate with pumpkin seeds 😆

Just buy some chocolate with mandarin and eat it
567175011_0_640x640.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This may just be me being super irritable in late pregnancy, but does anyone else get annoyed with her not putting the full name of a product? Like, this morning she had sourdough with maple and other bits. Is it sourdough toast? Sourdough bread? Maple syrup? It’s highly likely it’s just me 🤣

Reactions: 7
This may just be me being super irritable in late pregnancy, but does anyone else get annoyed with her not putting the full name of a product? Like, this morning she had sourdough with maple and other bits. Is it sourdough toast? Sourdough bread? Maple syrup? It’s highly likely it’s just me 🤣
Nah it annoys me too, but then I find her generally infuriating.

This is a bit like when people use acronyms to explain their job and you’re like… I have no idea what BCA means but I’m sure its wonderful!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Matt and Ella will regret working this much and missing out on their kids lives. Their products/recipes aren’t revolutionary, they will over saturate the market.

Reactions: 5
They always give the impression that their business is teetering on the edge of collapse at any given moment
I think it’s a lot of business inUK at the moment. I think they are just showing support for other small business. I find her painful but it just be so stressful having a business during covid.

Don't really feel sorry for her, though. There are people out there who actually depend on their income, Ella is just privileged and entitled with a nanny and other comforts, I'm sure they'll live.

Reactions: 7
They always give the impression that their business is teetering on the edge of collapse at any given moment
I don’t really understand what hey were thinking opening when they did when their other restaurant had already gone bust

Reactions: 4
I don’t really understand what hey were thinking opening when they did when their other restaurant had already gone bust
And in the midst of a global pandemic of all times. Didn't her husband study something with business? Surely he must know. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
And in the midst of a global pandemic of all times. Didn't her husband study something with business? Surely he must know. :ROFLMAO:
Exactly opening any kind of restaurant now is just madness, let alone when it hasn’t worked before. Not to mention how overpriced it is

Reactions: 4
The business likely is struggling, but they’ll make sure their own assets are protected 🙄

Reactions: 5
@farmdrop ceased trading today in case anyone has ordered from them. i found the information via an account I follow who they owe a lot of money to and have done for months.

• Sad
I do empathise with the point she's making more widely but it does feel like she whips out the family pics to ram home the idea of 'poor little struggling family owned' business. Hardly compares to most SMEs around the country.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.