Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nutrition is a notoriously unregulated area, if it was to be a dietician (which is properly registered it would be different)
Precisely, my ex housemate had a phd in nutrition and he absolutely despises all the wellness bloggers.

Reactions: 7
A degree in nutrition, not sure where from.
No she's not got her 'nutrition' degree yet, she's working towards that...her original degree is History of Art from St Andrews University ( graduated 2013 - so after Wills and Kate were there!)

Reactions: 1
No she's not got her 'nutrition' degree yet, she's working towards that...her original degree is History of Art from St Andrews University ( graduated 2013 - so after Wills and Kate were there!)
Do you know where she’s studying this one? Sounds a bit.... you know...

Do you know where she’s studying this one? Sounds a bit.... you know...
I assumed it is just one of those online courses that seem to have sprung up in recent years that all influencers seem to do..

Reactions: 5
Yeah I would put money on her course being one of those ones you essentially just pay for- no-one ever fails them so you just need to buy it and submit a few essays. She will probably still glorify blended up dates despite the high sugar!

Reactions: 9
Why would she post this on IG instead of just contacting the company? Seems a bit strange!

Screenshot_20211119-191154_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Why would she post this on IG instead of just contacting the company? Seems a bit strange!

View attachment 876555
The absolute entitlement. Also - someone senior. Wtf is she on about. A senior what? Engineer? Salesperson? Lawyer? Call customer services, Jesus Christ. Probably the one time her Mum and Dad didn't know someone in a high place who could help her. What does she think everyone else does? 🙄

Reactions: 18
Just find it bizarre that she'd post this to her stories. She didn't even tag the company so maybe she knows someone senior at BMW is following her and posted this to save herself the bother of being put on hold.

View attachment 876555
Because on Friday evening, no one will pick up calls or emails until Monday. She knows that and doesn’t want to wait, she wants to find a way in and thinks by posting on her insta she might cause a flurry of attention around it. People will wonder what’s gone wrong - as that will always be the assumption when someone posts something like this - and she’s banking on that being enough for someone from BMW to contact her.

The fact she mentions BMW FS suggests she has a car on some sort of finance agreement. If she was a key customer she would have a dedicated contact.

There are so many variables on who she might need to speak with depending on what the issue is. If she really has a major problem and had any common sense she’d Google the CEO and try a standard email format to reach him.

Nothing will happen over the weekend, though. The best she’d get is a holding email back from executive CS for it to be looked into on Monday.

My guess is there’s a maintenance or breakdown issue and she’s not happy with what’s been offered as a solution.

It’s just a massive demonstration of the level of entitlement she thinks she has.

(I work in this area and it’s really annoyed me!)

Reactions: 15
Has anyone tried her "ultimate chocolate chip cookie" recipe? Looking for a fuss-free, small-batch recipe and this one looks straightforward enough.

Has anyone tried her "ultimate chocolate chip cookie" recipe? Looking for a fuss-free, small-batch recipe and this one looks straightforward enough.
Yes and tbh it didn’t work that well for me. But then I didn’t find the frozen ones that great either and I think it’s the same recipe.

Reactions: 2
Just find it bizarre that she'd post this to her stories. She didn't even tag the company so maybe she knows someone senior at BMW is following her and posted this to save herself the bother of being put on hold.
Can she get more unlikeable at this point? The entitlement... does she think she's the queen of England or what? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing quite says parent of the year like when you spend the evening at a&e with a child and promptly yeet them at the nanny to swan off to work in the morning 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did that Photoshoot really NEED you Ella? Perhaps someone else in this world needed you more??
I don't even understand why she needs to attend photoshoots like this, surely when you have a good team you trust you can step back if you have to?

Reactions: 8
I don't even understand why she needs to attend photoshoots like this, surely when you have a good team you trust you can step back if you have to?
You'd think! But if she stays at home she won't have any content to make her more superior than everyone else. She is a full time working mama who has to work every minute of the day don't you know! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.