Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it is Matt’s influence on their awful home decor then 😅 stick to flogging almonds mate
What the f is this....I would vomit everyday if they made me work in those rooms with freaking hellish walls. Are they designing an office or a retirement home ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like it is Matt’s influence on their awful home decor then 😅 stick to flogging almonds mate
Haha I came here to say this! I honestly thought they must’ve inherited their house from his mother with all the clashing patterns, but maybe it was just his house all along that Ella moved into?

The children have a different outfit or toy in just about every photo.

Reactions: 1
Every time I see pictures from their wedding, I can't help but think how naff her dress was. They have "interesting" taste.

Reactions: 2
I remember someone commenting a while back about how Ella had switched her frothy coffees over to black. She posted about black coffee again on her story today. I'd say intermittent fasting would explain her weight loss! I wonder why she's doing it...

I think a lot of people haven't left their babies to go on holiday by themselves when they are toddlers still. Perks of all the nannies I guess.

I think a lot of people haven't left their babies to go on holiday by themselves when they are toddlers still. Perks of all the nannies I guess.
Going on holiday without kids, weird she never mentioned that she is tired and exhausted with her very own kids
😒😒😮💨
I find it unsettling to go on holidays without children especially at this age 🙄😬 I understand like one night when they stay with grandparents so the parents can have a romantic weekend but not for an extended time. It is just weird ...

Perks of working together 🤮

I refuse to believe anyone with a solid relationship would feel the need to say/share this. Overcompensating for something?

Reactions: 11
Casual £8k worth of jewellery on that arm!! And that’s not including the watch 🤦🏻‍♀️😵💫 such a relatable grass roots business building girl next door 🤮
Absolute vom. This is how teenagers behave on IG showing off about their relationships not a married couple with two kids 🤮 I wonder how annoying they are to work for :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
What does “perks of working together” and holding hands even mean? Are we supposed to think they’re shagging in the conference room?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Casual £8k worth of jewellery on that arm!! And that’s not including the watch 🤦🏻‍♀️😵💫 such a relatable grass roots business building girl next door 🤮
So nice of her to advertise to local muggers what they could find

Perks of working together 🤮

I refuse to believe anyone with a solid relationship would feel the need to say/share this. Overcompensating for something?
I was actually just thinking recently when she went on that “girls holiday” to Sicily that she hasn’t posted anything about Matt for a while - she used to be full of “Mr Delicious”! Perhaps they have been working through some issues

Reactions: 1
I feel that Van Cleef braclets have become the “in thing”. I remember when the in thing was a links of London charm bracelet, at least they were kind of affordable 😂

they aren’t even that nice, when you consider the money… you can get much nicer bracelets for less IMO

Reactions: 4
Ella, darling...I don't know If it is a good idea to scream that Matt (the ceo of course) made the decor for your restaurant ...😒
He is NOT a great example of interior design. Quite the opposite!

Reactions: 4
So they’re on the beach on holiday (somewhere very plush by the look of it), it’s Father’s Day, and he’s working while she’s posting about him being the love of her life?! Very odd dynamic.

Reactions: 9
So they’re on the beach on holiday (somewhere very plush by the look of it), it’s Father’s Day, and he’s working while she’s posting about him being the love of her life?! Very odd dynamic.
Yeah, I have found the dynamic so weird the whole time they’ve been together. She wears it like a badge of pride that they met and started living together straight away. And I personally find it weird. I find it weird that she’s so keen to show how he’s the one leading the business. I find it weird that someone who was so driven to build her brand just relinquished it all to guy ten years old than her…. It’s all weird.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.