Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doley Dee - dinner in the air fryer & always wearing bad attire
---
Doley Dee - dinner in the air fryer & always wearing bad attire
change bad to scruffy actually šŸ˜‚ Doley Dee - dinner in the air fryer & always wearing scruffy attire

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Dee Blake #2 the benefit fiddling adventures of doley dee & what will she cook for her freezer tea

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion;

Dee Blake #2 Ivy gets a freezer tea while itā€™s all me, me, me for Doley Dee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like ā€œboss manā€ has proposedā€¦ her latest videos sheā€™s wearing a ring and theirs 2 comments congratulating her. Wonder why she hasnā€™t done a video to announce it?

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Sheā€™s 100% claiming as a single person and that fat muppet she lives with is probably not declaring his earnings to hmrc either

Reactions: 4
So she posts her whole life, whole kids life. Kids bedroom, food etc but is anxious over a ring.. make it make sense hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she posts her whole life, whole kids life. Kids bedroom, food etc but is anxious over a ring.. make it make sense hun
So weird! It looks like something has rattled her, maybe sheā€™s finally had to declare to UC about living with her fella šŸ¤Ŗ
---
I know. Iā€™m a Scouse girl and hate to judge others but she looks minty
Me too! She looks like she needs a good scrub šŸ¤¢
---
Looks like ā€œboss manā€ has proposedā€¦ her latest videos sheā€™s wearing a ring and theirs 2 comments congratulating her. Wonder why she hasnā€™t done a video to announce it?
Funny how she only announced it after itā€™s mentioned on here as well. I see sheā€™s admitted reading here, at least sheā€™s honest I suppose as most of these dickheads say they donā€™t when they clearly do

Time for Ivy to start school this year isn't it? Of course she'll want to pop another out to keep the job centre off her back.
Was thinking she'll find an excuse not to go out to work once the bairns at school (she'll currently be getting hounded about job searching because she's 3 and that's when dwp start pushing hard), and now she's going on about possibly getting her assessed for adhd or autism....another mam on tt (siansworld) can't possibly go out to work because she has to stay at home for her kids who may or may not be assessed. I get that it's real life for some, but for others it's just a way to sit on their arse.

Still not an excuse not do work cos the kid will be still be at school. Sheā€™s a right lazy dosser.

She can duck off if she uses that excuse yeno Iā€™ll be raging, I had to give up working because my son is autistic and needs 1-1 attention at all times and he can only handle 3 mornings at school a week. I actually wouldnā€™t put it past her though the little bum she makes me rat

Was thinking she'll find an excuse not to go out to work once the bairns at school (she'll currently be getting hounded about job searching because she's 3 and that's when dwp start pushing hard), and now she's going on about possibly getting her assessed for adhd or autism....another mam on tt (siansworld) can't possibly go out to work because she has to stay at home for her kids who may or may not be assessed. I get that it's real life for some, but for others it's just a way to sit on their arse.
What would she know about whether it's Autism or hyperactivity/hypersensitivity reaction to chemicals eg. artificial sugars and other e numbers in the absolute tit her child eats 24/7ā€¦

Not forgetting malnourishment in general due to poor diet and poor mental and cognitive stimulation. My brother has adhd all his life and he was diagnosed around the age of 7 in school back in the late 1980s. Maybe if she didnā€™t ignore her child and treat her like an inconvenience she wouldnā€™t have behavioural issues. People are so quick to label children which is very damaging. Also, young kids have tantrums itā€™s very normal and a normal part of development especially learning how to self regulate and control emotions. Dee wouldnā€™t be great herself at this as she is so defensive and passive aggressive towards anyone with an opposing viewpoint to her or even anyone with lived experiences and education to back what theyā€™re saying. Perfect example being a teacher commenting on her video about Ivy the other day and the teacher said that she could be over stimulated. Straight away takes offence. Of course sheā€™s over stimulated. The poor child is filled with processed foods and screen timeā€¦

sheā€™s ridiculous in every way and I stand by everything I've ever said about Dee she's a waster. Lazy witch.
not sure why she thinks it's so mad to get a job around Ivy's nursery hours either?? lots of parents work part time. or here's a mad idea, PAY for your child to have full time creche 2/3 days a week if you can earn a decent wage part time. She also has a partner, she isn't a single mum which I find she often tries to project particularly when she pulls the mental health card as an excuse for constant poor parenting.

What kids eat can massively affect their behaviour snd ivy has the worst diet. All processed and full of shite. She has no decent toys, never gets played with and spends most of her time watching tv not to mention her dungeon of a bedroom. Itā€™s no wonder the kids playing up when her mother spends her time filming herself to post online so she can avoid getting a job

What kids eat can massively affect their behaviour snd ivy has the worst diet. All processed and full of shite. She has no decent toys, never gets played with and spends most of her time watching tv not to mention her dungeon of a bedroom. Itā€™s no wonder the kids playing up when her mother spends her time filming herself to post online so she can avoid getting a job
Agree 100%. Think itā€™s so sad filming her every day and makes me really uncomfortable when she films a tantrum. The invasion of privacy is just disgusting to do to your own flesh and blood.