Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion - Dee is eating wacky baccy chocolate while Ivy is eating bland food.

Also Ivy was sick the other day but it wasn't for long and I am wondering if she got into the "special" chocolate.

Reactions: 3
Is she ranting about people who work and flaunt things on their TikTok videos ? This is coming from the scrounger herself who won’t get off her arse and get a job. Living off tax payers money and doing hauls every week of shopping. Have I missed something?😅🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she ranting about people who work and flaunt things on their TikTok videos ? This is coming from the scrounger herself who won’t get off her arse and get a job. Living off tax payers money and doing hauls every week of shopping. Have I missed something?😅🤔
Make. It. Make. Sense.
Please.

Reactions: 2
It was about people who “work” on tik tok. It’s not a job, and most of them are claiming benefits.

• Haha
Make. It. Make. Sense.
Please.
This is her new phrase by the way, she’s said it in so many videos lately. Like she’s learnt a new word or something … she’s obviously trying to ‘troll’ us in our little apparent ‘team’ (coined by herself previously) all on a team against her… hunny the whole world is against you isn’t it. Poor Dee. The only mother in the world to have mental health problems and a deep freeze that won’t quit.

If only we all spliffed and scoffed our way out of it hmmm? Where would we be. we’d all be fuckin losers like her.
---
It was about people who “work” on tik tok. It’s not a job, and most of them are claiming benefits.
Give me strength. Work = child abuse, child exploitation, videoing a child without consent, false advertisement of useless crap made in china (again by children, usually in poverty or child slavery) this is her ‘work’ she produces on TikTok I’m talking about here. Great contribution to society she is.

Reactions: 1
This is her new phrase by the way, she’s said it in so many videos lately. Like she’s learnt a new word or something … she’s obviously trying to ‘troll’ us in our little apparent ‘team’ (coined by herself previously) all on a team against her… hunny the whole world is against you isn’t it. Poor Dee. The only mother in the world to have mental health problems and a deep freeze that won’t quit.

If only we all spliffed and scoffed our way out of it hmmm? Where would we be. we’d all be fuckin losers like her.
---

Give me strength. Work = child abuse, child exploitation, videoing a child without consent, false advertisement of useless crap made in china (again by children, usually in poverty or child slavery) this is her ‘work’ she produces on TikTok I’m talking about here. Great contribution to society she is.
Makes a change from mixy mix I guess 🤣🤣

• Haha
Her poor Dad coming to visit with all the cheap shite food she buys, her freezer knocks me sick 🤢🤢🤢 as someone said, no wonder Ivy is always sick. She’ll be pregnant soon if not already. Got to keep fiddling that UC doley Dee

Reactions: 3
I reckon that’s why she’s engages
Her poor Dad coming to visit with all the cheap shite food she buys, her freezer knocks me sick 🤢🤢🤢 as someone said, no wonder Ivy is always sick. She’ll be pregnant soon if not already. Got to keep fiddling that UC doley Dee
I reckon that could be why she’s engaged. Pregnant ? 🤰 I may be wrong. Considering the very successful* attempt at calorie counting she decided to start in the run up to Christmas lol.

Oh Jesus she’ll be saying that again tomorrow. Leccy is another one. Christ on a bike, electricity bill, electricity, electric if you like. Leccy? Is that even a word.
It is in Liverpool 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
---
I reckon that’s why she’s engages

I reckon that could be why she’s engaged. Pregnant ? 🤰 I may be wrong. Considering the very successful* attempt at calorie counting she decided to start in the run up to Christmas lol.
Yeah I agree, I’m getting pregnancy vibes from Doley. That was weird, who decides to calorie count a week before Christmas?!
Just think of that UC increase Dee, are you planning your next holiday already….

Reactions: 1
It is in Liverpool 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
---

Yeah I agree, I’m getting pregnancy vibes from Doley. That was weird, who decides to calorie count a week before Christmas?!
Just think of that UC increase Dee, are you planning your next holiday already….
Okay fair enough on the leccy thing 🤣🤣🙄

yeah I just feel like she’s seeing the pound signs on a pregnancy test lol. Although she goes on about her childcare issues… never heard of paying a minder or just paying the crèche/nursery to keep her daughter for longer so she could ‘work’ but it’s too impossible for Dee.
---
I’m from Liverpool and I say lecky 🤣 It’s a scouse thing
Fair enough 🤣🤣🤣