Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion: Dee Blake, bring up a real ankle biter!!

Sounds like she put Ivy to bed with no sweets but felt guilty as Ivy was crying her eyes out, I would hate to think what she is like at nursery.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s not even 29 yet 😳 god she looks rough and about 40.

You can tell Ivy runs rings around her, imagine her with two 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
There was no story time for the engagement ring, no post about it and she doesn’t wear it because she knows she fiddles and she knows people will call her out on it or even report her. A person who makes their “living” on Tik Tok, or who declares their job is a Tik Tokker, would 1000% post that they’d got engaged. Not a jewellery person but has the biggest, blingest ring, doesn’t know you that well then because he’d surely buy something more discreet. Full of tit. Employs an accountant but doesn’t know what they do… right ok, liar.

There was no story time for the engagement ring, no post about it and she doesn’t wear it because she knows she fiddles and she knows people will call her out on it or even report her. A person who makes their “living” on Tik Tok, or who declares their job is a Tik Tokker, would 1000% post that they’d got engaged. Not a jewellery person but has the biggest, blingest ring, doesn’t know you that well then because he’d surely buy something more discreet. Full of tit. Employs an accountant but doesn’t know what they do… right ok, liar.
It’s defo fishy about the engagement ring, she’s shifty over it. Doley must be laughing all the way to the bank, UC, Tik Tok (not sure what she earns) plus no mortgage or rent as they live in the house that belonged to her fellas parents.

Reactions: 3
It’s defo fishy about the engagement ring, she’s shifty over it. Doley must be laughing all the way to the bank, UC, Tik Tok (not sure what she earns) plus no mortgage or rent as they live in the house that belonged to her fellas parents.
I don't know if his parents are still alive and have gifted them the house or if they're deceased and it's inheritance BUT if they're still alive, DWP are way more likely to investigate the thing I've bolded than a potential living together as a married couple allegation. If the parents are still alive, and assuming they're in cahoots, they could easily mock up a tenancy agreement and act as 'landlords' so Doley Dee and Repugnant Ste can cash in on 'living costs'. There's also the fact she won't have declared any of her 'earnings'.

Of course, I don't think she's actually clever enough to do any of that. I think she probably struggles counting to 10.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if his parents are still alive and have gifted them the house or if they're deceased and it's inheritance BUT if they're still alive, DWP are way more likely to investigate the thing I've bolded than a potential living together as a married couple allegation. If the parents are still alive, and assuming they're in cahoots, they could easily mock up a tenancy agreement and act as 'landlords' so Doley Dee and Repugnant Ste can cash in on 'living costs'. There's also the fact she won't have declared any of her 'earnings'.

Of course, I don't think she's actually clever enough to do any of that. I think she probably struggles counting to 10.
They passed away, so assuming he hasn’t had to buy anyone out, a sibling for example they probably have no rent/mortgage.
She won’t declare hardly anything unless she has to, good old Doley will be playing the system like a fiddle. She said they were only together a few months before she got pregnant, I’m sure him having his own house was a big plus 🤪

Reactions: 3
They passed away, so assuming he hasn’t had to buy anyone out, a sibling for example they probably have no rent/mortgage.
She won’t declare hardly anything unless she has to, good old Doley will be playing the system like a fiddle. She said they were only together a few months before she got pregnant, I’m sure him having his own house was a big plus 🤪
Well it certainly wasn't his looks was it? She definitely won't be declaring anything - probably isn't paying tax either. Rotters.

• Haha
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

Why does she do an outfit of the day when she clearly doesn’t want to and looks so awkward, what’s the point
And moans about she looks and doesn't feel comfortable yet wears the most unflattering outfit 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Surely it can’t be anything to do with her horrendous diet 🤪
---

Jesus she looks shocking, did you see how much she had to drink, I would have had alcoholic poisoning 🤢 18/19 drinks plus 5 shots 😆 she must have had her UC
I know! My stomach would be in bits with all those different cocktails. Then again my stomach would be in bits if I ate even half the crap she ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 1