Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed sheā€™s not got her ring on? Have I missed a video of her explaining why sheā€™s not wearing it at the moment?

Reactions: 1
Probably for benefits purposes. Needs to keep up the yummy full time mummy, just me and my kid from now on persona to satisfy the job centre

Reactions: 3
Finally saw her IRL. Exactly where I thought she lived based on her videos. She needs to be careful with what she shares, if I can figure out where she lives then anyone can , she's got a toddler ffs. Ivy looked so sweet and teeny, I hope she sees fit to leave her out of videos because any perv or weirdo could find them. I actually feel a bit sick at how Easy it us and I don't even share my kids on social media much, maybe like every other month!

Finally saw her IRL. Exactly where I thought she lived based on her videos. She needs to be careful with what she shares, if I can figure out where she lives then anyone can , she's got a toddler ffs. Ivy looked so sweet and teeny, I hope she sees fit to leave her out of videos because any perv or weirdo could find them. I actually feel a bit sick at how Easy it us and I don't even share my kids on social media much, maybe like every other month!
Did she look as rough in real life šŸ¤£
This is what annoys me about these idiots who exploit their kids online, they donā€™t give give a duck about their safety or privacy. I go to Southport sometimes and could easily work out where they live from what doley Dee shares. Luckily Iā€™m not a perv or a weirdo but there will be some watching defo! Stop thinking of money Dee and protect your lovely little girl!

Did she look as rough in real life šŸ¤£
This is what annoys me about these idiots who exploit their kids online, they donā€™t give give a duck about their safety or privacy. I go to Southport sometimes and could easily work out where they live from what doley Dee shares. Luckily Iā€™m not a perv or a weirdo but there will be some watching defo! Stop thinking of money Dee and protect your lovely little girl!
Um I don't like being a dick about women, especially mums appearances, but she looked... tired lol.

Reactions: 2
Stoned, smoker, drinks far too much and eats shiteā€¦thatā€™s why she looks a good 10 yrs older than she is!

Reactions: 3
She loves the ā€œIvy said this today ā€¦ā€ videos at the minute.
She thinks funny ā€œcontentā€ but donā€™t know about anyone else but I donā€™t find a 4 year old saying she wants to called Ian and have a willy, or that she has a big foo foo, or that she wants to go the shop to buy a willy funny. I think itā€™s worrying, the fact she is putting it all over tiktok for vile pervs to watch and listen too makes my stomach turn. Or is she making the stories up for content (even weirder). More people interact with content = more money she earns šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Thought exactly the same, over exposes the child then posts stupid stories about her talking about her privates. Give it a rest.

She loves the ā€œIvy said this today ā€¦ā€ videos at the minute.
She thinks funny ā€œcontentā€ but donā€™t know about anyone else but I donā€™t find a 4 year old saying she wants to called Ian and have a willy, or that she has a big foo foo, or that she wants to go the shop to buy a willy funny. I think itā€™s worrying, the fact she is putting it all over tiktok for vile pervs to watch and listen too makes my stomach turn. Or is she making the stories up for content (even weirder). More people interact with content = more money she earns šŸ¤®
Yeah, itā€™s definitely weird to broadcast. Our kids have gone through the weird phases of discussing the in and outs of every body part. Most kids do. Itā€™s definitely not for SM though.

She'll be worried she'll maybe need to get an actual job now Ivy is over so will need another baby
Odd sheā€™d have another child when she clearly struggles with having one in the first place most of the time. How many ā€˜this is your sign to take your contraception/pill todayā€™ videos has she posted when her daughter was having a tantrum ? Sheā€™s ridiculous and her parenting is very questionable to say the least. I think a job is easier than minding children all day, as a SAHM who works 3 days a week, work is easier imo and Iā€™m providing financially for my son as well as he is getting quality time with his grandparents while I work. Iā€™m lucky to have them of course. Sheā€™s lucky to have free nursery.

Reactions: 6
Wow. I actively avoid her TikTokā€™s but sheā€™s looking so rough man. She looks about 40!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go šŸ˜®
Got to keep the Universal Credit coming in! Maybe itā€™s time to stop fiddling now Dee šŸ¤”

Sheā€˜s saying she has terrible heartburn then sheā€™s eating a load of hot cross buns with loads of butter on, make it make sense?! I wonder if sheā€™s thought her terrible processed shite diet has anything to do with her heartburn šŸ¤Ŗ
---
Wow. I actively avoid her TikTokā€™s but sheā€™s looking so rough man. She looks about 40!
She does! Didnā€™t she only turn 30 not so long ago?!

So Doley hasnā€™t washed her hair for three weeks, scruffy bleep! I wonder if she gets bored of going to the shops buying processed shite food every bloody day, itā€™s all she ever does. She seems pissed on the sweets video, sheā€™s very manic constantly

Reactions: 4