Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids not even been gone 24 hours and they've been tim Hortons & now out for a Mexican 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Kids not even been gone 24 hours and they've been tim Hortons & now out for a Mexican 🤔
You can tell Dee will be loving every minute of being kid free this week, she’ll make out she’s missing Ivy but she’ll be in her element. Probably stoned as I type 🌱
I know Ivy is with her Grandad but I find it slightly odd that Dee hasn’t gone with her, although she swanned off to NY for two weeks without her!

Reactions: 1
You can tell Dee will be loving every minute of being kid free this week, she’ll make out she’s missing Ivy but she’ll be in her element. Probably stoned as I type 🌱
I know Ivy is with her Grandad but I find it slightly odd that Dee hasn’t gone with her, although she swanned off to NY for two weeks without her!
Oh definitely, doley dee will be in her element not having parent for a week!

Reactions: 2
Yep that Chinese looked vile 🤢 all greasy and stuck together and don't get me started on the yellow tinged prawn crackers 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s just a chavvy scally rough arse thicko. That’s all I’ve got to say about the daft bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SHE KEEPS THE LEFT OVER CHINESE IN THE MICROWAVE OVER NIGHT. EEE ALL THAT RICE, MEAT AND PRAWNS SITTING AT ROOM TEMPERATURE ALL NIGHT I AM PRAYING FOR HER GUTS 😰😰

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
SHE KEEPS THE LEFT OVER CHINESE IN THE MICROWAVE OVER NIGHT. EEE ALL THAT RICE, MEAT AND PRAWNS SITTING AT ROOM TEMPERATURE ALL NIGHT I AM PRAYING FOR HER GUTS 😰😰
Was thinking this! Rice is so bad to reheat anyway never mind if it hasn’t been stored correctly 🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Ya know I don't know whether we have iron guts or whatever but we've been reheating leftover Chinese the next day for absolute donkeys years and never had any issues albeit its stored in the fridge and zapped to within an inch of its life the next day but no probs ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The amount of tit those two monstrosities eat from that filthy kitchen I’m not surprised they’ve got iron stomachs to be fair

Reactions: 3
She's on about being broody.give it a rest dee,you resent looking after the child you've already got 😴

Reactions: 6