Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to like her until I seen her video reply to someone asking if she was pregnant bc she said she was craving something I can’t fully remember but her reply was just ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
account - mummy_and_ivy

requested thread
Thank you Kazzie!
I used to quite like her but the more I watch, the more she does my head in! Has her little girl ever eaten a meal that’s not processed crap?! I know some toddlers are fussy but she constantly feeds her processed shite.
Nothing wrong with Asda essentials stuff if you want to buy it but some of it looks utter shite, the ham and sausages 🤢.
It’s up to them what they spend their money on but they’re going to New York for two weeks which has cost over £4K without spends, then you look at the crap she feeds the kid because she won’t pay for anything other than cheap food 😂.
That kitchen needs a good scrub, it’s minging. Someone called her out on her filthy microwave a couple of months ago, her reply was so aggressive, it must have touched a nerve!
She’s so manic too, I’d say she’s defo got ADHD or something.
I‘m from Liverpool too but I’m not as rough as her 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s came up on my fyp a few times but I don’t follow her.

The ‘roast’ she cooked the other day with thin sliced ham? That’s not a roast…

She’s so bloody aggressive, I’m also from Liverpool and we don’t all have the same defensive approach. Her poor child, the shite she feeds her, all processed crap. I can’t stand her. Minty looking house, pale looking child, grubby looking partner and a poor dog that looks like it’s living a miserable live. Urghhhh, it’s all soooo depressing.

Reactions: 4
I actually never used to mind her, our girls are the same age (and have the same name funnily enough) but just like Chelsea, feeds her child crap upon crap that just cant be good for her! anything for an easy life

She does my head in, like other posters have said she feeds her kid absolute shite, I know she said ivy is tired after nursery and likes something quick and easy why not batch cook spaghetti bolognaise, cottage pie etc to heat up,quick but more nutrients

Reactions: 2
She’s so bloody aggressive, I’m also from Liverpool and we don’t all have the same defensive approach. Her poor child, the shite she feeds her, all processed crap. I can’t stand her. Minty looking house, pale looking child, grubby looking partner and a poor dog that looks like it’s living a miserable live. Urghhhh, it’s all soooo depressing.
Does she ever take the dog for a walk?!

Reactions: 3
Thank you @Kazzie20. I don't think she's a bad person but Jesus Christ the food. I might go live with her actually because I definitely wouldn't be long loosing weight with the tit she cooks 🤮

• Haha
Thank you @Kazzie20. I don't think she's a bad person but Jesus Christ the food. I might go live with her actually because I definitely wouldn't be long loosing weight with the tit she cooks 🤮
I agree, I don’t think she’s a bad person. I’ve noticed that she replies to people who comment etc. She does annoy me like. Just sort out the kitchen and food 😂

Yes! Been waiting for this. She’s just spent 4 GRAND on a holiday to NYC for her and the fella yet she buys the most disgusting processed crap food on the shelves. Gives Ivy 10p ham and can’t be arsed taking her to New York. She’s got a bad attitude imo, get a job ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’d love to know where all her money comes from to be able to afford New York, shopping hauls every week and to send Ivy to nursery. She doesn’t work does she? Is she claiming UC as a single person and saying her fella doesn’t live there 🤥

I’d love to know where all her money comes from to be able to afford New York, shopping hauls every week and to send Ivy to nursery. She doesn’t work does she? Is she claiming UC as a single person and saying her fella doesn’t live there 🤥
She said her fella has his own business/self employed. I’m sure she did a few videos back

Think her fella has his own business, probably a tradie or something. They can’t seem to stand each other at the moment. I’m not surprised, I’d have a cob on being at work all day coming home to that shithole kitchen. It’s crawling.

I’m sure she said her fella is a landscaper with his own business so he’s probably bringing decent money in. Two weeks in New York and the cheapest shite for her kid to eat 🤢

I dont like the fact she leaves a mobile phone on charge overnight in Ivy's bedroom. The amount of videos she's done going into ivy's room in the morning and Ivy is already up playing with toys etc, its only a matter of time before she finds that charger cable. I also saw one video she went into the bedroom and ivy had some plastic hoops around her arms and legs! I know it sounds silly but I've seen kids killed from such minor things that you'd never normally think of

Her dog being left outside really bothers me. If you can’t deal with a dog then don’t get one. Also the shite she feeds the poor thing. Why’s she giving him hash browns etc? Normal dog food is perfectly fine 🙄

Not a huge fan of what she feeds her child either mind you, surprised she isn’t mixing some dog biscuits in with the poor kids food 🙄

• Heart
Her dog being left outside really bothers me. If you can’t deal with a dog then don’t get one. Also the shite she feeds the poor thing. Why’s she giving him hash browns etc? Normal dog food is perfectly fine 🙄

Not a huge fan of what she feeds her child either mind you, surprised she isn’t mixing some dog biscuits in with the poor kids food 🙄
Don’t give her ideas. “Ivy asked for dog biscuit salad so that’s what I’ve given her”

• Haha
Reactions: 5