Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have another child so she can stay on benefits wasting tax payers money on condiments from cheap shops for a few more years. She’s pathetic probably shouldn’t have any children tbh. However there’s so many people out there with kids who definitely shouldn’t have had them.

Reactions: 5
She always looks so dirty 😷
Because she is scruffy. I’ve known people like this in my life from time to time. Usually work colleagues and they smell of deep fat fryer and cooking all the time. It’s just a lack of self awareness really and poor hygiene never really taught how to take care of themselves properly or their clothes. It’s sad really she doesn’t take any pride in her appearance. I’m a mum myself, and I’m not gonna say I’m always full glam or dressed up or anything like it, but I look kept. I take care of myself and my clothes are always clean (unless my child got sick on me when we’re out or something) she just lives in scruffy tracksuits and pjs by the looks of her most of the time. And when she does go out she dresses like a teenager with those filthy vans Jesus Christ has she no other shoes to wear and the horrendous oversized man shirts and shapeless jumpers. You can tell by the way she lives unfortunately she is low class.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Time for Ivy to start school this year isn't it? Of course she'll want to pop another out to keep the job centre off her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here you go Bronson here's thr fat and gristle from our steak. I know he's a dog and happy to eat it but ffs.

That breakfast kibble, salmon oil, fat/gristle from steak and yoghurt all mixed in
---
Here you go Bronson here's thr fat and gristle from our steak. I know he's a dog and happy to eat it but ffs.

That breakfast kibble, salmon oil, fat/gristle from steak and yoghurt all mixed in

Reactions: 1
Have they had him neutered yet? Bet they don’t use a muzzle either. Actually last time I watched her car crash of an account, the poor thing was either in that ‘kennel’ / alley way with a door on it or that rotting lean to at the side of their hovel

• Wow
  • Angry
Have they had him neutered yet? Bet they don’t use a muzzle either. Actually last time I watched her car crash of an account, the poor thing was either in that ‘kennel’ / alley way with a door on it or that rotting lean to at the side of their hovel
He has been neutered and she has put a few vids up of him out muzzled so give her that but only cos she's had too haha she seriously needs to decorate that room he's always in with the bare floorboard 😬

Reactions: 1
Bet she’s fuming she can’t pimp him out anymore. I remember her saying in the past they’d advertised him as a stud dog. Typical chavvy scrotes

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She put a video up on second week of January showing ‘bronson first walk with a muzzle’. I highly doubt she was walking him without one before the poor thing just doesn’t get walked! Someone commented on it saying he needs to be walked everyday and she said he hasn’t wanted to go with his muzzle, but that suddenly changed on that day 🤔 then about a week later she got him to the end of the road and his muzzle broke… I’ve said before on here I’m heartbroken about the Bully ban as I have one myself, but I conditioned my dog to her muzzle before the ban came into place so she would be comfortable going on her normal walks 2-3 times a day. Lazy Dee doesn’t give a duck about that dog 🤬

She’ll have done duck all to help him with his muzzle. She’ll just have shoved it on him and expected him to take it. Lazy slob shouldn’t have a dog.

Reactions: 2
There are some strange people on that app, who the duck would ask Doley for skincare advice 🤪
I had to laugh at her all excited because Ivy is starting nursery full time in April, that’s perfect for Dee, more time to sit on her arse pretending she’s busy. She said Ivy gets 30 hours free because she works full time, that’s a laugh in itself 😂

Reactions: 2