Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people give her money though!?
Maybe some of these "influencers" have magical powers to make strangers do stupid 💩
How often are people going to get that silly plastic train out of the cupboard for dinner?! The novelty would wear off in our house after 2 maybe 3 times then I'd have to deal with crazies from marketplace to sell it 😵💫

Reactions: 3
Maybe some of these "influencers" have magical powers to make strangers do stupid 💩
How often are people going to get that silly plastic train out of the cupboard for dinner?! The novelty would wear off in our house after 2 maybe 3 times then I'd have to deal with crazies from marketplace to sell it 😵💫
Feels like somthing people would of done in the pandemic during lockdown for some fun

Reactions: 4
I’m struggling to find where she’s declared this as an ad?
---
Also. I highly doubt she eats these. They are not low carb.
the constant sugar and junk she feeds her kids as well still surprises me when she has worked hard to lose the weight herself.

I’m struggling to find where she’s declared this as an ad?
---
she’s never declared ad on anything! Mind you, most of her discount codes are for endless tat like those silicone plates even though it’s her cousins business, the endless stream of coffee cups or that clothing store she’s always going into and trying outfits on for. It’s the same tit over and over. Now throw these microwave meals in

This absolutely cracked me up, any excuse to flog her Ali Express tat. I’m a big gift giver and I love picking items out for friends and family that they’ll love and I can tell you I have never considered gifting someone a cheap silicone food container from an lnsta mum

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This absolutely cracked me up, any excuse to flog her Ali Express tat. I’m a big gift giver and I love picking items out for friends and family that they’ll love and I can tell you I have never considered gifting someone a cheap silicone food container from an lnsta mum
In the last 24 hour stories shes linked it 10 times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But strangely just a few months ago she was saying not to buy gifts for anyone going through WLS, especially gifts linked to food. Funny how the tables turn when she has a garage full of containers Ali express tit to offload 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next question box can we all ask for gift inspiration for every situation and see what she says?

Going to a wake, what should I bring? A silicone lunch box!

My friend just lost her job how can I cheer her up? A silicone lunch box!

I am going thru chemo what can I do to cheer myself up? A silicone lunch box!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t really have anything against her but I swear organisation obsesseds stories are the exact same photos every day. It has to be the dullest feed to follow. Good morning here’s a photo of a eucalyptus spray and a made bed. Here’s a photo of my kids breakfast board. A photo of me holding a vacuum. A photo of tHe toilet with Me holding toilet cleaner. Four photos of my kids at the park with some other kids. A photo of the dinner I made at 3pm. a photo of my “kitchen reset”. Rinse repeat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t really have anything against her but I swear organisation obsesseds stories are the exact same photos every day. It has to be the dullest feed to follow. Good morning here’s a photo of a eucalyptus spray and a made bed. Here’s a photo of my kids breakfast board. A photo of me holding a vacuum. A photo of tHe toilet with Me holding toilet cleaner. Four photos of my kids at the park with some other kids. A photo of the dinner I made at 3pm. a photo of my “kitchen reset”. Rinse repeat.
Yes so boring and you can’t forget how uninspiring dinner ideas! She’s been losing lots of followers lately too and I’m here for it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well she did stop posting her opening her curtains 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6