Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dang we need the goss on the housemate 🤣 like why not just say “home of our own” , resentment much??
I can’t really remember what happened. He helped with her kid, babysat/looked after him while she showered etc. His kids were close with her kid. Then, it all blew up, and they weren’t talking and then she found somewhere else to live and moved out. Was chasing him for some $$$ for an electric bill I think?

Reactions: 3
There's no way Tasha found enough deductions to get rid of $1k of her tax... that would have to be thousands in deductions. she's either super fudging the numbers or lying. As much as I don't like her choices, there's going to be a point where she has to work more to get ahead in life, living off SPP and a part time income will only get her so far. Especially if she wants to buy property.

I forget, did THM pay cash for her car or get a loan? I get the impression they still have debt.

Reactions: 1
There's no way Tasha found enough deductions to get rid of $1k of her tax... that would have to be thousands in deductions. she's either super fudging the numbers or lying. As much as I don't like her choices, there's going to be a point where she has to work more to get ahead in life, living off SPP and a part time income will only get her so far. Especially if she wants to buy property.

I forget, did THM pay cash for her car or get a loan? I get the impression they still have debt.
It’s well and good until the ATO audit her tax return vs Bess’s tax return. Math ain’t mathing!

THM got a loan. oh and a dog and TS tickets too! The credit card or redraw function must be still warm to touch.

Wonder how much she put in? Considering how much they save & she’s constantly spending. Wouldn’t this be a good time to show Avia ( sorry miss 4) 🙄 how kind it is to help people and since they love showing her money & talking about it perfect opportunity

Attachments

The amount she claims by being a single parent BY CHOICE has surely overtaken the tax she’s paid since she was 15?! Bearing in mind the child is 2 and these hands outs will carry on for 16 more years
I think till they are 8? My SIL is a SAHM and she gets her FTB till they are 8.
---
Myfamilyeats literally gets her stock from AliExpress but acts like she’s an entrepreneur.
She has a shop? Wow I completely missed that. I thought she just posted jar sause meals.

Sorry I have no idea about centrelink, I thought she’d get the payment till he was an adult and turned 18 and then I was corrected. But I do think the age was recently raised cos I remember her posting about what great news it was at the time. You know cos she’s sooo hard done by 😜

MFE has popped up recently in a fb group I’m in. Posted her pretty lunches in the alibaba lunch boxes then when ppl were all like oh where did you buy them?! Links her business but doesn’t say it’s her business 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I have no idea about centrelink, I thought she’d get the payment till he was an adult and turned 18 and then I was corrected. But I do think the age was recently raised cos I remember her posting about what great news it was at the time. You know cos she’s sooo hard done by 😜
Family tax until about 18/19 parenting payment is what they have raised the age from 8 to 14

MFE has popped up recently in a fb group I’m in. Posted her pretty lunches in the alibaba lunch boxes then when ppl were all like oh where did you buy them?! Links her business but doesn’t say it’s her business 🤦‍♀️
She links her business every chance she gets, she got banned from lunchbox mums for doing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I believe Canna Campbell (Sugar Mamma) has been previously discussed. Anyone still following her?

Her affiliate links are off the charts, sharing ‘financially frugal’ clothing multiple times - even though it’s typically not even the exact match of the item she already owns. 🙄 And with zero disclosure of the kickbacks she receives from the retailers of when people purchase from them after clicking on her link, even if it’s for a different item on the website!! 😡

I think that’s generally poor form to not disclose, but for a financial advisor to not be advising people of the benefits is dodgy AF!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I believe Canna Campbell (Sugar Mamma) has been previously discussed. Anyone still following her?

Her affiliate links are off the charts, sharing ‘financially frugal’ clothing multiple times - even though it’s typically not even the exact match of the item she already owns. 🙄 And with zero disclosure of the kickbacks she receives from the retailers of when people purchase from them after clicking on her link, even if it’s for a different item on the website!! 😡

I think that’s generally poor form to not disclose, but for a financial advisor to not be advising people of the benefits is dodgy AF!!
Not a fan of her, she always sounds like she is yelling. “HI EVERYONE”

• Haha
Reactions: 2

The whole way she posts/ links things (even her own yt links) is so annoying. Just feels like a giant ad. She never seems genuine.

[
She

its basically a shopping channel, never has full disclosure but happily complains about others that don’t follow the rules. She’s definitely getting paid by the Iconic. Shifty witch.

Are people really stupid enough to not know these are just drop shipped from AliExpress? She also recommends buying 2 sets to get the same as the photo she’s advertising 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Her whole willow & bee shop is filled with AliExpress crap 🤣 There's nothing original about her shop!