Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well...tbf I don't disagree...fifty quid for moisturizer lol 😆
I think so too! She did a post once about how she was disgusted with someone (that she stopped in the street for suggestions) for suggesting she goes to McDonald’s as she doesn’t eat carbs or meat…. She’s a very strange girl!! I also remember once she did a story about anyone that buys Charlotte tilbury magic cream is a “bleeping moron” 🤣

Good pick up! I saw that too but didn’t pay enough attention 🤣
Another pick-up - Aussie debt-free girl isn’t as struggling as she makes out to be.

Buying new power tools and showing off how many cans of v her family consumes, then a few days later buying a charity food hamper ( taking food away from families who are genuinely struggling )
IMG_9364.png
IMG_9365.png
she needs to get her priorities right.

Reactions: 1
Another pick-up - Aussie debt-free girl isn’t as struggling as she makes out to be.

Buying new power tools and showing off how many cans of v her family consumes, then a few days later buying a charity food hamper ( taking food away from families who are genuinely struggling ) View attachment 2431891View attachment 2431892she needs to get her priorities right.
She says they’re investing in tools for his side hustle, but really they’re buying the least expensive ones out there that probably won’t last very long and will need replacing early. They’re cheap for a reason. It isn’t really a sound investment in the long run.

Reactions: 5
How can he earn $4,500 for the month & she still get $1,100 family tax? I foresee a Centrelink debt in her future.
I assume some fudging numbers and forgetting to declare they are living together as they are not legally married, much like a lot of the DFC she just called him “hubby” because “man who will knocks me up but won’t commit and marry me” is to long

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New drinking game. Take a shot every time MFE plugs her Ali Express tat in her Insta stories
That’s a dangerous game, a lot of people are going to need new livers!
---
Whats the story with the wheelchair? 😬
Her son has a “disability” she has never said what it is, only lots of vague contradictory comments about it. She was begging for one on Instagram awhile ago and got it off FBMP, I have never seen him in it or talk about him using it. I have seen it gathering dust or being used to hold washing. She got a disability parking pass too because he is so “frail he needs the wheelchair and can’t walk across a carpark” but can wash half a dozen cars on a sunny weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Brooke Gherkin is talking to us again in her latest reel. When will these people learn not to poke the bear.

• Haha
She’s starting to look too skinny - her eating is pretty disordered I think. Yet still pumping her kids full of sugar and crap at every meal!?
It is bit of a trend right now, Mum get fit/goes on a health kick but feeds the kids proceed sugars and artificial everything at every chance and then complain they all have behavioural issues..

Reactions: 1
She’s starting to look too skinny - her eating is pretty disordered I think. Yet still pumping her kids full of sugar and crap at every meal!?
I’ve had to unfollow. I actually quite liked her but feel like I’m now supporting her orthorexia by following. It’s sad watching it unfold in real time. Cutting food groups and doing hardcore exercise twice a day is not necessary nor healthy.

Reactions: 2
Bragging about doing this solo but fails to mention she lives with her boyfriend and doesn’t pay rent or contribute to his mortgage.
I unfollowed after the post about breaking down the cost of her heavily discounted birth control pill and making her BF pay half. Like many other DF accounts, it’s totally unachievable and unrelatable content. Their relationship is strange to me, I genuinely cannot imagine splitting a dinner bill with my long term partner and transferring him the money for my meal.

Reactions: 6
At home with Leanne admitting she forgot to pick her child up from school because she was doing admin work for Instagram 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Bragging about doing this solo but fails to mention she lives with her boyfriend and doesn’t pay rent or contribute to his mortgage.
Thank you for this, all I ever seem to get from her is look at me vibes, I had to unfollow her quite a while ago