Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really have anything against her but I swear organisation obsesseds stories are the exact same photos every day. It has to be the dullest feed to follow. Good morning here’s a photo of a eucalyptus spray and a made bed. Here’s a photo of my kids breakfast board. A photo of me holding a vacuum. A photo of tHe toilet with Me holding toilet cleaner. Four photos of my kids at the park with some other kids. A photo of the dinner I made at 3pm. a photo of my “kitchen reset”. Rinse repeat.
I'd rather watch paint dry than watch OO stories. There's nothing interesting about her or her stories. Who likes to see toilet photos 🤮
Haha, she's back cooking at 3pm 😂 last time we spoke about her cooking on here she stop posting about it. Hi OO 👋

Wonder how her party business is going these days?! A lot like MFE, cheap crap you can buy at $2 shops!

Reactions: 1
I'd rather watch paint dry than watch OO stories. There's nothing interesting about her or her stories. Who likes to see toilet photos 🤮
Haha, she's back cooking at 3pm 😂 last time we spoke about her cooking on here she stop posting about it. Hi OO 👋

Wonder how her party business is going these days?! A lot like MFE, cheap crap you can buy at $2 shops!
I make it a point to tell my friends to check all the nasty online places to buy their party stuff 😅 same quality, better prices!

• Haha
Your own money or the governments, mate?

I’m sorry to keep harping on about this one but it really pees me off that people are genuinely struggling and struggling to get these payments but she just sits back and collects & then posts about it like it’s nothing in todays economic climate

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s giving RH vibes, who was living in govt subsidised housing while stashing away thousands like shes so entitled just coz her baby daddy couldn’t stand to be with her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your own money or the governments, mate?

I’m sorry to keep harping on about this one but it really pees me off that people are genuinely struggling and struggling to get these payments but she just sits back and collects & then posts about it like it’s nothing in todays economic climate
lol the DFC is so small now she’s honestly posting this to brag to like 3 other accounts. I don’t know how any one can look at her account and believe it’s relatable or her savings goals achievable when she’s a government sponger??!! She pays sweet duck all for anything, has no social life, lives the most bland life, never Travels, no home ownership on the horizon, no partner to share anything with, no goals or aspirations. She’s shown she’s not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed by admitting she fudged the numbers to get her tax bill down and potentially getting more from centrelink then she’s entitled too.

Reactions: 9
Am I blocked or has Avia’s mum deleted her account? Can’t remember her username, think it was raising one or something

Am I blocked or has Avia’s mum deleted her account? Can’t remember her username, think it was raising one or something
I reckon she’s deleted her account. As I can’t see it anymore. Can’t remember her name though. It was raising something gentle.

She’s deleted the majority and gone private, changed her name to her personal name & middle name

Reactions: 2
It’s giving RH vibes, who was living in govt subsidised housing while stashing away thousands like shes so entitled just coz her baby daddy couldn’t stand to be with her
Pretty sure they were mates at one point when RH lived in Brissy before she moved for “true love” back to Tassie

Not sure if this thread covers UK people too as I just found it! But does anyone follow helpsavemoney? I think her name is Gemma. She posts interesting stuff but god i think she is a very strange person!
Yes! I follow her. I think she suffers with anorexia??

Did I miss something? Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago AussieDebtFreeGirls boy was so crippled with his mystery “illness” that he required a wheelchair and she got a disabled parking pass to accomodate his disability’s but this weekend we was able bodied enough to wash 7 cars?

Was there a miracle cure? Did a passing medical man place his hands on the boys head and cast out the demons? Maybe the boy has never been ill? So much doesn’t add up with this woman.

IMG_6847.jpeg

Did I miss something? Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago AussieDebtFreeGirls boy was so crippled with his mystery “illness” that he required a wheelchair and she got a disabled parking pass to accomodate his disability’s but this weekend we was able bodied enough to wash 7 cars?

Was there a miracle cure? Did a passing medical man place his hands on the boys head and cast out the demons? Maybe the boy has never been ill? So much doesn’t add up with this woman.

View attachment 2426725
Good pick up! I saw that too but didn’t pay enough attention 🤣

How about water instead?? It’s free
$3.10 for a hash brown! I remember when they were $1. I never understand why people spend so much money on takeaway for their kids. I always bring snacks plus extra for my kids so we don’t have to spend money!

Reactions: 4
Yes! I follow her. I think she suffers with anorexia??
I think so too! She did a post once about how she was disgusted with someone (that she stopped in the street for suggestions) for suggesting she goes to McDonald’s as she doesn’t eat carbs or meat…. She’s a very strange girl!! I also remember once she did a story about anyone that buys Charlotte tilbury magic cream is a “bleeping moron” 🤣

$3.10 for a hash brown! I remember when they were $1. I never understand why people spend so much money on takeaway for their kids. I always bring snacks plus extra for my kids so we don’t have to spend money!
Yep, $3.10 for a tiny hashbrown to get free wifi….just another “smart” hack from our favourite fake frugal influencer