Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pewpew76

TGF- Now she’s trying to access public housing! I mean I’ve got no problem with people getting parenting payments as a single parent, but accessing public housing because you only want to work part time is too far. Many single parents work full time and pay a mortgage or rent. The entitlement is next level and to think she was considering having another kid at one stage
She'll be waiting years and years. Even the truly desperate people can't get a place.

Reactions: 1

normaliserest

I think I know who you’re talking about!! You can talk about them if they make money on Instagram which they do if they are selling YL 😂

I think the one you are talking about is the same one that went live with TML in Ikea and laid on a cheap couch for an hour live … also recently had a boob reduction??

Flogging the YL

EC123445

From what I can tell the other company has forced her to stop making the ugly satchels and then they also decided to try to make her not be able to produce lunch bags with Velcro, insulation, PUL material, zippers and all these things that would basically mean she can’t make lunch bags anymore! Pretty ballsey on the other companies behalf but i think it’s hilarious! I guess she is just going to have to find another company to rip off.
She had drink bottle samples on her story last night

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Goodness….. I don’t think my children own the amount of clothes that Mel (Life with the A….) has on that couch. Your kids are homeschooled…. One outfit a day!!!!

nutkin

Anyone follow this person? Cost of living is so bad, bur she’s just had a getaway in Sydney solo, bought Taylor Swift tickets & a new labrador puppy.
Honestly I like following her. She's thick as two short planks, her entire family is extremely homely, and all of her shots of her house make it look chaotic, but there's something about her positive attitude that I like. Also she can laugh at herself, which is a good characteristic in my books and especially useful for her given those full body cringe Twilight engagement photos.

Brunette3232

Well...tbf I don't disagree...fifty quid for moisturizer lol 😆
I think so too! She did a post once about how she was disgusted with someone (that she stopped in the street for suggestions) for suggesting she goes to McDonald’s as she doesn’t eat carbs or meat…. She’s a very strange girl!! I also remember once she did a story about anyone that buys Charlotte tilbury magic cream is a “fucking moron” 🤣

marthamartyr

Yes I always think the same thing! Lollies, cakes, muffins, biscuits, hot chips, icecreams, more cake - every single day. surely She realises what she’s doing?
Found it funny her annoyance at someone commenting she should do her grocery shopping instead of going for a run 😂😂😂
Can not ever take one hint of criticism 😂

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
I know the husband sleeps with one of them (not sure which one) the older two have bunk beds & the 3 year old is still in the cot I think at the foot of her bed.. they only have a 3 bedroom house and another weird room they use as a bedroom. That’s got the boys bunks and the husbands double bed in there..

heresmypermissionslip

Life With Annette, and $3.3m. They only live in one part of it. They’ve done very well for that area as it’s so far away from the rest of Sydney. It benefited from the Covid migration.

Asgyui

VIP Member
I can't find one but she needs one... 'a working mum'. You mean arsing around on free holidays and making videos about your shit house updates?!

Trying working (teacher who is at school 7am-4pm) who then goes home to parents 2 young girls... cook, shop, clean... zero time for the gym.

Me now confused because I thought this thread was for Australians but also I’ve just started following this girl recently and she is anything but a budgeting mum. In the short time I’ve followed her she’s been away twice, maybe three, times and no matter what something costs she puts it across like it’s a good deal when it’s really not. Me also now confused because I can’t think how I even found her page.
created one https://tattle.life/threads/budgetingmumofficial.45716/

elliebobs

Not sure if this thread covers UK people too as I just found it! But does anyone follow helpsavemoney? I think her name is Gemma. She posts interesting stuff but god i think she is a very strange person!

negative_feedback

Did I miss something? Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago AussieDebtFreeGirls boy was so crippled with his mystery “illness” that he required a wheelchair and she got a disabled parking pass to accomodate his disability’s but this weekend we was able bodied enough to wash 7 cars?

Was there a miracle cure? Did a passing medical man place his hands on the boys head and cast out the demons? Maybe the boy has never been ill? So much doesn’t add up with this woman.

View attachment 2426725
Good pick up! I saw that too but didn’t pay enough attention 🤣

#botsforlife

VIP Member
“Journey with Tupperware” nothing says MLM quite like someone trying to flog products and calling it a journey 🙄
There is another debtfree account who has less than 10k so I won’t mention their handle but has recently taken up the young living cult and will not stop posting about it. Complete ick.
I think I know who you’re talking about!! You can talk about them if they make money on Instagram which they do if they are selling YL 😂