Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She just asked if she should make stainless steel lunchboxes. They look the exact same as the adventure snacks brand they just released. Really don’t understand why she is bothering with her business, she is just copying others.

Tiddles 97

Am I blocked or has Avia’s mum deleted her account? Can’t remember her username, think it was raising one or something

Fabey1984

I’m not sure if it’s allowed on here, but I can’t find a thread on budgetingmum official. Is there one? If not, there should be!!!! On her 3rd holiday in as many months, renovating and most definitely not in a budget!! Grinds my gears!

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Doesn’t she have a support worker come and help? It’s not like couldn’t go a f2f appointment…
🤷‍♀️ Support worker today took at least one child to swimming. The other day she mentioned that she helped her clean.
It’s odd. I’d be using my SW hours to get my kids out and about in the community as an additional pair of hands when going out to homeschooling groups etc. But, I’m sure she’s just doing what’s best for her family

sodit

VIP Member
I’m not sure if it’s allowed on here, but I can’t find a thread on budgetingmum official. Is there one? If not, there should be!!!! On her 3rd holiday in as many months, renovating and most definitely not in a budget!! Grinds my gears!
Not seen a thread no - has she ever said what her fella does? He looks so young!

normaliserest

I think that one has the most tea on TML. The YL stuff is annoying but I would say more authentic than the other Adelaide mama with the now smaller boobies