Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abcd123

VIP Member
Does budgetingmumofficial have a thread? I find her so smug and really her budgeting content isnt anything mind blowing. She has always has husbands sales man salary to fall back on, lots of media opportunities. Claims to have really low food budget/meal plan but then is paying for Zoe for herself and lots of healthy food as 'investment in health'.
I can't find one but she needs one... 'a working mum'. You mean arsing around on free holidays and making videos about your shit house updates?!

Trying working (teacher who is at school 7am-4pm) who then goes home to parents 2 young girls... cook, shop, clean... zero time for the gym.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

ChunkyCustard

I don’t follow this one, is that a filter stretching her face? Or is her forehead genuinely 1/2 her head?
My son kissed me goodbye before school this week and said "why's your fivehead so big..." and mine's less than 1/3 of that. Trust, kids are 10000% giving her kids shit about her insta content.

LOL
BC stories this morning 'off to get a coffee, a nice coffee, not like the servo one we had this morning'
Ummmmmm didnt only a few weeks ago she did a paid promotion with seven 11 for a coffee ad? Isnt that the same calibre as a servo coffee??
People will promote anything for cash i guess...
---
LOL
BC stories this morning 'off to get a coffee, a nice coffee, not like the servo one we had this morning'
Ummmmmm didnt only a few weeks ago she did a paid promotion with seven 11 for a coffee ad? Isnt that the same calibre as a servo coffee??
People will promote anything for cash i guess...
7 eleven? I dont know not from victoria lol

Wish I'd seen these threads at the height of the Aussie DFC era. Looking back at these threads has filled in some massive gaps for me though, I had a chunk of time off Insta the other year cos newborn life and when I started scrolling again I realised they were all gone but had no one I knew who followed to ask about it. Fucking lol.

It seems like it's only Aus accounts that get chatted about on here? There's deffo some UK accounts that require a chat.

Did/does anyone follow savemycents? I haven't in years cos I cannot stand the woman and the gross 'frugal' things she does while bragging about her and her husbands healthy New York salaries. I used to follow the GOMI thread about her but that website has gone to pot.
Yes I still follow her, definitely a hate follow, loves a photo of herself. Still on the travel hacking, frugal gross meals when they’re on the big bucks.

negative_feedback

Justkirithings post-psychiatrist is a hyperfixation delight. She’s having a ramble about us and her mental state and medication and how she can be rude by saying “respectfully” first 🙄
oh my goodness, I don’t follow but just had a look 👀
That was a wild ride…..

RawlingsBlue

Chatty Member
She just asked if she should make stainless steel lunchboxes. They look the exact same as the adventure snacks brand they just released. Really don’t understand why she is bothering with her business, she is just copying others.
No wonder she was being sued by the somewhere co as her products are just a blatant rip off of them. Even down to the location of her logo on the lunch bags.

bucketofsand

Brooke and Simple Home Edit also pay for the blue tick. Both suddenly had them as soon as Instagram started that they payment option

• Haha

marthamartyr

It’s always either a glass of bubbles (which she will call “cheeky”, I hate that!) or a “sneaky” late night gym sesh.
Show us you have a body image issue without telling us 🙄
Seems she always fits in a night gym session if she’s gone out during the day. Orthorexia springs to mind

twisted_twistie

Good pick up! I saw that too but didn’t pay enough attention 🤣
Another pick-up - Aussie debt-free girl isn’t as struggling as she makes out to be.

Buying new power tools and showing off how many cans of v her family consumes, then a few days later buying a charity food hamper ( taking food away from families who are genuinely struggling )
IMG_9364.png
IMG_9365.png
she needs to get her priorities right.

RawlingsBlue

Chatty Member
Am I blocked or has Avia’s mum deleted her account? Can’t remember her username, think it was raising one or something
I reckon she’s deleted her account. As I can’t see it anymore. Can’t remember her name though. It was raising something gentle.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Gf-on-a-B’s man child husband has moved out. My god that guy shits me - didn’t get his licence till last year. Has “sleepovers” at his parents house now I assume has moved back there. He is a man child and I can only assume adds to her chaos. She might find things easier with him not around since she does everything anyway. Would love to do the maths on single parenting payment, child support etc, are they better off “separated”?
I knew it!! And hadn’t seen him the stories for ages and thought something had happened. She for sure would be better off single. She would be racking it in now.

ALWAYS someone else’s fault. Gets 10s of thousands of dollars a year in funded therapy, but it’s not enough. I scrimped and saved every penny to pay for private therapy for my youngest while we were on waiting lists for funded therapy (old-system, not NDIS), and now that we have NDIS, it’s just too difficult to use when I work full time (He’s 16 now and doesn’t really want any therapy!). But still…. Always the whining about how hard it all is! She’s in for a rude shock, hubby must be leaving soon
Over the years when I was following her I honestly could count on one hand the positives in her life. I get when you have kids on the spectrum &/or on going health issues can be extremely hard but with her it's on a whole different level.
I read on here she attempted home-schooling. Must not have lasted long, mmm wonder why 😂
Early next year I think it was when her hubby was leaving?! She'll be complaining there's support to help! From memory she doesn't get along with hubbys parents & only has her elderly nana near by.

Good on you for saving & doing private therapies for your son. I can only imagine how hard that would have been. But you did what's right & what was needed for you child 👏