Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Doesn’t she have a support worker come and help? It’s not like couldn’t go a f2f appointment…
🤷‍♀️ Support worker today took at least one child to swimming. The other day she mentioned that she helped her clean.
It’s odd. I’d be using my SW hours to get my kids out and about in the community as an additional pair of hands when going out to homeschooling groups etc. But, I’m sure she’s just doing what’s best for her family

sodit

VIP Member
I’m not sure if it’s allowed on here, but I can’t find a thread on budgetingmum official. Is there one? If not, there should be!!!! On her 3rd holiday in as many months, renovating and most definitely not in a budget!! Grinds my gears!
Not seen a thread no - has she ever said what her fella does? He looks so young!

normaliserest

I think that one has the most tea on TML. The YL stuff is annoying but I would say more authentic than the other Adelaide mama with the now smaller boobies

#botsforlife

VIP Member
What’s with all these accounts disappearing for a while then suddenly coming back with a big IM
BACK announcement, then disappearing again then coming back like “omg oops guys I disappeared again but I have NEWS”
I don’t follow many but no one cares do they not realise that hahaha. It’s all for attention!

KeyboardKaren

Did I miss something? Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago AussieDebtFreeGirls boy was so crippled with his mystery “illness” that he required a wheelchair and she got a disabled parking pass to accomodate his disability’s but this weekend we was able bodied enough to wash 7 cars?

Was there a miracle cure? Did a passing medical man place his hands on the boys head and cast out the demons? Maybe the boy has never been ill? So much doesn’t add up with this woman.

IMG_6847.jpeg

egginc

Curious if anyone else has been following Aussie debt free girl on YouTube? She has to pay $50,000 in family court for what I assume is a trial about custody for her older child?

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Checking in on our favourite cheapskate JBM. Why on earth would her husband be upset she did washing!? Such a bizarre woman
She’s so odd!
Maybe she’s supposed to be on bed rest? Or at least taking it easy? If she has finally had an embryo transfer surely she wouldn’t be dumb enough to do anything risky!