Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglyguccislides

In BC’s defence, she did mention this before doing the half mara, that a friend had to give up their spot so she jumped from the 10k to the half mara. That’s when I posted that I hope she fails 😂😂😂 more fool me!!!! Good on her, but she’s still bloody annoying!
Ahhhh okay I missed that! That makes sense

#botsforlife

VIP Member
I think the one you are talking about is the same one that went live with TML in Ikea and laid on a cheap couch for an hour live … also recently had a boob reduction??

Flogging the YL
Oh not sure if they had a boob reduction as I don’t watch all the stories, the person that I’m talking about posts 100 stories a day sometimes and I skip a lot hahaha

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Sorry I have no idea about centrelink, I thought she’d get the payment till he was an adult and turned 18 and then I was corrected. But I do think the age was recently raised cos I remember her posting about what great news it was at the time. You know cos she’s sooo hard done by 😜
Family tax until about 18/19 parenting payment is what they have raised the age from 8 to 14

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Surely she is buying followers. 3 months ago she only had 589k followers

View attachment 2657506
View attachment 2657507
Just like Cleanwithnessa, she looked like she was buying followers for months as every day it was in the thousands. It seems to have gone down a bit now and I noticed last week she’s actually losing followers which I’m glad she is. She’s so privileged and I cringe at all the reels she does especially using her kids for content! I had to stop following her as she’s just not relatable at all. Might be that she is young too.

She brought that pink kmart thing like a week ago 😂
Don’t want to WK for this fruit loop however I also bought the Kmart dumpling maker and it comes in a 2 pack, one is a regular size and one is absolutely tiny and useless- it would make the most ridiculously small dumplings so I’m also getting rid of it 🤣🤣

negative_feedback

Anyone else see Tasha's ABC article? They had to turn off the comments on the FB post lol.
No!! Can you link??

nevermind, found it haha I see she must’ve commented too but they were deleted!
Surely she could do her hair for the photo - also she has 70k saved now from a redundancy payment??

Last edited: