Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel has closed her business named after the favourite kid that weirdly sold earrings and ADHD fidgets. I wonder what she means when she said the launch of new products in March didn’t go as planned? 🤔 very interesting.
---
Uh oh here we go on the MLM train cue essential oils & ‘detoxifying’ her home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Uh oh here we go on the MLM train cue essential oils & ‘detoxifying’ her home
It’s always something…..
She’s got a lot of essential oils already, spends a lot of time (and money) organising and reorganising them.
I’m thinking Young Living from that slide

Reactions: 2
Not a whole $1.58!!! She’s so tone deaf lately. All she does is spend money and then cries about how expensive things are. I’d love to be able to stay at home with my kids and get money every fortnight. She’s privileged and doesn’t see it (being a stay at home parent) She just keeps popping out kids and getting more money. How she’ll fit 5 teens in that tiny house I’ll never know but hey who cares it’s all about the $$

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Not a whole $1.58!!! She’s so tone deaf lately. All she does is spend money and then cries about how expensive things are. I’d love to be able to stay at home with my kids and get money every fortnight. She’s privileged and doesn’t see it (being a stay at home parent) She just keeps popping out kids and getting more money. How she’ll fit 5 teens in that tiny house I’ll never know but hey who cares it’s all about the $$
She feeds her kids absolute processed tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Can she please mow the yard? It looks like a jungle. It’s not like she’s out having fun with her kid and can’t get to it.
I stopped following, can’t deal with her dribble anymore. Doesn’t offer me anything.

Daddy will mow the lawn, she’s far too busy counting her pennies and doing surveys for $2.20. Could buy a push mower for $50 bucks to do it.

Maybe she never saw her parents mow when she was young so why should her kid see her doing it

Last edited:
  • Haha
The rant during the week about paediatricians. Is it normal to have so many children that need this kind of medical attention!?
I know the oldest boy is medicated for ADHD. I think she’s hoping to get the youngest one on medication too. Wouldn’t have anything to do with the fact they eat tit, are cooped up 24/7 on iPads and tit. I’ve noticed since they have spilt the dad never takes all the kids for the weekend, only ever one or two for a few hours. Seems odd.

Reactions: 6
I dont pay much attention to her but i swear this is like her 3rd grocery haul this week

Reactions: 2
She’s grasping at straws with her content and “recipes” lately. Wrapping chocolate in pastry and drizzling biscoff sauce on it and calling it a “recipe” 🤨 it’s the same stuff on repeat. A motivational quote, a walking selfie, whinging about it being school holidays, a sugar filled lunch box and microwave meal shot. Tell me again how she got those 250k followers that she definitely didn’t buy 🙄

• Haha