Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The favourite boys get a choc muffin AND an Easter egg AND a muffin AND lollies 🤮 least fave only gets one treat, and it’s the one that he probably can’t open and is a choking hazard at his age 🤣
But have you noticed Tucker (who I say as 'Tucker Tucker Motherf&#*er' in my head every time) is the one who gets the love notes?

That's because Mummy loves him best you guys! He's absolutely not the baby she had trying to get a girl and she'll stand atop her plastic stripper heels proudly to tell you.

Also, calling the Bogan Name Baby Tanna makes her already "I'm an exotic dancer NOT a stripper! It's way more athletic than you think" name even worse. Poor child is doomed.

Reactions: 5
Place your bets on how long till GFOAB’s next decluttering session getting rid of the plastic Kmart crap she just purchased today
---
Why does BC bring up family stuff going on then say she won’t discuss it coz she doesn’t know who’s watching?? Well don’t bring it up!!! It’s irritating

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Place your bets on how long till GFOAB’s next decluttering session getting rid of the plastic Kmart crap she just purchased today
---
Why does BC bring up family stuff going on then say she won’t discuss it coz she doesn’t know who’s watching?? Well don’t bring it up!!! It’s irritating
Reminiscent of the days when I would post vague song quotes… when I was about 16. She’s so bleeping boring she has to try and make something vaguely interesting and mysterious about herself. Otherwise it’s just coffee, Zumba and lettuce. I will however be forever in her debt for bringing me to tattle, wouldn’t have known it existed without her bringing light to via a “woe is me” post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reminiscent of the days when I would post vague song quotes… when I was about 16. She’s so bleeping boring she has to try and make something vaguely interesting and mysterious about herself. Otherwise it’s just coffee, Zumba and lettuce. I will however be forever in her debt for bringing me to tattle, wouldn’t have known it existed without her bringing light to via a “woe is me” post.
Well, she’s at least good for that then!
I’m a Sarah Kearns traveller….. googled her one day when something was a bit off and landed in the world of Tattle!

Reactions: 5
Life with the Abrahams, NOONE wants to see your kids spew 🤮🤮🤮is nothing private!?
Love that she’s using it as an excuse for more impulsive spending. A tineco now? Just because your robovac is being repaired right now?
or the “I need to stock up on things kids will eat” when she is talking about them gorging themselves. She needs her over-slicked head checked.

In the same story she whinges about the comments on her salami rose reel about how she should wear gloves when handling food, she wipes her nose with her hand while handling food. Gross.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What the actual??? Growing family on a budgets baby… BABY has an iPad???
Are you surprised? 😅 From what I’ve seen each child has one. Absolutely mental. I thought the whole point in having a whole load of kids was so they’d play together.. not all sit in front of individual screens. I mean she has FOUR sons. They should be out having a ball together.. I know it’s ok for kids to have a bit of screen time but I suspect it’s more than a bit in her house. Signed sincerely, someone who hates, hates, HATES screens. ESPECIALLY FOR BABIES. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Are you surprised? 😅 From what I’ve seen each child has one. Absolutely mental. I thought the whole point in having a whole load of kids was so they’d play together.. not all sit in front of individual screens. I mean she has FOUR sons. They should be out having a ball together.. I know it’s ok for kids to have a bit of screen time but I suspect it’s more than a bit in her house. Signed sincerely, someone who hates, hates, HATES screens. ESPECIALLY FOR BABIES. 🤦🏼‍♀️
A lot of screens and processed food happening over there, no wonder there is so much medically going on.

When they all go to the same “event” and act like it’s so exclusive and vip and hashtag invited etc etc ohhhh the whole social media world is just so lame 😂😂😂😂 not so perfect mum & bc stories today and another I saw & forget who….

Reactions: 2
Man I swear she’s neurodivergent. WHY DONT YOU SIT AT HOME FOREVER TASH AND COUNT YOUR PENNIES INTO WANTS AND NEEDS AND NEVER GIVE YOUR CHILD MEMORIES OR FUN. Honestly what a truly miserable existence 🤦🏻‍♀️ and don’t whinge about not going out with your mates they probably don’t want to invite you cos all you can talk about it money!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tasha gets frugal posted this question box so I sent an answer through - yes, I know, why bother, she’s always negative.

So your son can never grow up with new memories and experiences because you didn’t ?? He can at least see the animals or go to the water park, I’m not suggesting the roller coasters haha
duck she really is the most boring human alive

What a sad attitude to have about experiences and exposing your child to the world. She never had it and look how closed minded she is. Very sad.

How is entertainment and giving your child experiences not a good use of money 🤯

Man I swear she’s neurodivergent. WHY DONT YOU SIT AT HOME FOREVER TASH AND COUNT YOUR PENNIES INTO WANTS AND NEEDS AND NEVER GIVE YOUR CHILD MEMORIES OR FUN. Honestly what a truly miserable existence 🤦🏻‍♀️ and don’t whinge about not going out with your mates they probably don’t want to invite you cos all you can talk about it money!
Not normally into diagnosing people by distance but yes she has always struck me as neurodivergent.

I just don't understand why you'd try so hard to have a child if you're not going to give them fun experiences. Sitting at home hoarding pennies isn't teaching him anything and it isn't exactly a fun and enriching life. It's not about money, there's so much free stuff to do out there instead of watching TV.