Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MFE posting all about her tank that is her boyfriends 🙄 poor guy has been sucked into buying her a car. Explains why she been more open about ‘sharing finances’ with him as opposed to her ‘everything is mine’ mentality of the past.

Reactions: 3
I get the fed up/lost feeling from her. I know she wants to stay home with her kids but I think she might be someone who benefits from the mental stimulation and adult interaction from work.
this. She’s so fed up with her kids and exhausted by them and the constant eye rolls are annoying. Posts on Insta for that adult interaction which I think why I get the lonely vibes.

Reactions: 1
MFE posting all about her tank that is her boyfriends 🙄 poor guy has been sucked into buying her a car. Explains why she been more open about ‘sharing finances’ with him as opposed to her ‘everything is mine’ mentality of the past.
Was about to post about this, this is the same women who goes on about thoughtful purchases ect. Basically impulse brought a car

What is the make of the car anyway? It looks hideous and absolutely no need for them to have it considering they don’t camp etc wild how far she’s come from her early frugal/single mum days in such a short amount of time

Reactions: 4
It’s a GWM Tank. Such a waste of money, well Kyle’s money, not hers. Imagine impulse buying a car because you saw someone driving one once.

Reactions: 2
I feel like the only reason Tasha had a baby was so she wouldn't be alone. Now the poor kid will be stuck in her bubble. Her life looks so isolated and depressing.

Reactions: 7
I feel like the only reason Tasha had a baby was so she wouldn't be alone. Now the poor kid will be stuck in her bubble. Her life looks so isolated and depressing.
I know - she’s projecting her issues onto him “ I didn’t have it, so why should he?”

Would love to know what happened with the roommate still haha

• Haha
I’ve always wondered if the ex room mate is the baby daddy.
No way he is, she wouldn’t want to risk anyone having a say in the kids life. There are a lot of Facebook groups that single women can look for private sperm donors (I’m sure that’s where she got the sperm from), it’s riddled with creeps, there is no one vetting these guys, there is no one keeping track of their offspring, there is no one limiting women they donate too - it’s a dirty mess! In another 15-20years there are going to be so many “I married my brother” stories coming out because of these pages where guys could be impregnating a new woman every week.

MFE engaged.
Her reaction in the proposal video didn’t make her seem that happy. I bet the wedding will never happen. She tried to clap back at someone who commented saying it was a shock as she’s never shown an interest in marriage…. But it’s true! She’s never said she wanted to. Said she couldn’t justify the cost of it.

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept “growing family on a budget” spends so much money on takeaway food!! I honestly don’t know how she affords it!!

JFC... if a bit of mascara ruins your morning MFE, I'd hate to see your reaction if something of actual significance or inconvenience happen to you

I think MFE got engaged prior and then did the video for the gram….. she opened her eyes and looked straight at the ring instead of the picture… everyone else turned to their picture

I think MFE got engaged prior and then did the video for the gram….. she opened her eyes and looked straight at the ring instead of the picture… everyone else turned to their picture
Or she had instructed him when and how to do it! She probably choose the ring.