Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fallback excuse to everything is “I’m trying to buy a house” ok but then you’ve got your mortgage, council rates, maintenance and upkeep on it, bills etc. There’s always going to be a reason to not go out and spend money. Her frugality is taking over her life, I bet she sits in bed and stares at her bank balances. If she really wants to save money she should actually do something about her food bill that she’s always going on about!

Reactions: 6
Growing family on a budget really spends some money doesn’t she.. as a now single mum of 6 children I have no idea how she affords it. And $30(!!!) for a haircut for ONE boy when she has FOUR of them. She really needs to learn how to cut hair that’s for sure.

Reactions: 2
The amount of Maccas and takeaway pizza they eat and the 4-5 giant bottles of coke in every single shopping haul suggests neither budgeting nor her kids’ health is really a focus 😞

Reactions: 5
Tasha gets frugal posted this question box so I sent an answer through - yes, I know, why bother, she’s always negative.

So your son can never grow up with new memories and experiences because you didn’t ?? He can at least see the animals or go to the water park, I’m not suggesting the roller coasters haha
One of my sons is about the same age as hers, and I can tell you now if we were locals we would have a annual pass to at least SeaWorld, there is so many things for kids his age that you could go 3-4times a year and it be amazing! But then she wouldn’t have an excuse to not go when invited!
---
Growing family on a budget really spends some money doesn’t she.. as a now single mum of 6 children I have no idea how she affords it. And $30(!!!) for a haircut for ONE boy when she has FOUR of them. She really needs to learn how to cut hair that’s for sure.
4x$30=$120, get yourself some clippers and do it yourself! Doesn’t take much skill to shave the sides and give them all bogan mullets.

Reactions: 3
I need to do the maths on how much extra she’d be getting now that she’s a “single parent”

I need to do the maths on how much extra she’d be getting now that she’s a “single parent”
Anyone else wondering if they’re doing a dodgy Centrelink claim? I reckon they’re still together, he’s just staying at Nan’s so she can claim single parenting payment. I see this happen a lot in my line of employment

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else wondering if they’re doing a dodgy Centrelink claim? I reckon they’re still together, he’s just staying at Nan’s so she can claim single parenting payment. I see this happen a lot in my line of employment
100% sure our neighbours are doing similar but baby daddy lives at same house. Claim SPP , he has different address

• Wow
He seems very short with the kids. I also found it odd that Harry went with his dad for a haircut and maccas but she paid for it and she’s paid for all the Easter things and birthday gifts as well. You could be right about her doing the dodge.

Reactions: 4
100% sure our neighbours are doing similar but baby daddy lives at same house. Claim SPP , he has different address
I see that a lot too. They say they’re separated and one of them lives elsewhere (usually at a grandparents address) but they just stay at the house as a couple.

It’s great if GFOAB is just really amicable with her “ex” and co-parenting and supporting each other with the kids. But something just feels off about it all

I often wonder if she has any friends to go out with or to even just have a cuppa with? It’s all cleaning, decluttering, grocery shopping, Kmart hauls and gardening.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is what Aussie Debt Free girl is doing too. She has stopped posting on Insta but post heaps on YouTube thinking we wouldn’t see her scamming church hampers.

Reactions: 4
We are all so dumb we can’t google excel formulas so Tash is going to charge us to add up columns in an excel.

IMG_5002.jpeg

• Haha
We are all so dumb we can’t google excel formulas so Tash is going to charge us to add up columns in an excel.

View attachment 2851161
Ugh she’s so rude. Why not just say “yes I would love to! Just tweaking it still because the formulas aren’t automated so hopefully in the near future”
She could also say I’ll sell you something that I won’t like to get criticism of questions about & will shut you down

Mel has closed her business named after the favourite kid that weirdly sold earrings and ADHD fidgets. I wonder what she means when she said the launch of new products in March didn’t go as planned? 🤔 very interesting.
---

Reactions: 1
Mel has closed her business named after the favourite kid that weirdly sold earrings and ADHD fidgets. I wonder what she means when she said the launch of new products in March didn’t go as planned? 🤔 very interesting.
---
I'm surprised the business lasted this long. She doesn't have a huge following & her stories are hard to watch (for so many reasons). She always had a complaint about something, whether it was about postage costs, customers orders, lack of suppliers, nothing was her fault. Nothing is ever her fault, just like the whole school saga.

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised the business lasted this long. She doesn't have a huge following & her stories are hard to watch (for so many reasons). She always had a complaint about something, whether it was about postage costs, customers orders, lack of suppliers, nothing was her fault. Nothing is ever her fault, just like the whole school saga.
I’m surprised too. She doesn’t have a large following so who did she think was going to shop at her business and it was around the same time the cost of living prices went up so people really can’t afford and really it’s just unnecessary crap

I’m surprised too. She doesn’t have a large following so who did she think was going to shop at her business and it was around the same time the cost of living prices went up so people really can’t afford and really it’s just unnecessary crap
I remember her saying that the launch didn’t go very well. No clue what she was selling this time around, but it might have been. Slime or coloured rice? Something easy that anyone can make themselves.
She was prattling on one day about moving all the business stuff out of the pantry, and then the next day announced she had moved it out of the pantry…..
I would assume that hubby told her to close it after she spent so much money on it and it failed.