Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm, I wondered the deal with this too. Also the 18 year old burning the garlic bread 🙄 I kinda feel like an 18 year old should be able to cook something like garlic bread tbh..
To be fair the 18 year old was watching their 5 siblings so the mum could shower but she was just ranting into her phone about her adult autism assessment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is this child always at the shops without shoes on? Sorry but I find this so disgusting, you have no idea what’s all over the supermarket and shopping centre floors 🤢 hopefully she puts those new gumboots on him next time

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if it’s allowed on here, but I can’t find a thread on budgetingmum official. Is there one? If not, there should be!!!! On her 3rd holiday in as many months, renovating and most definitely not in a budget!! Grinds my gears!

I’m not sure if it’s allowed on here, but I can’t find a thread on budgetingmum official. Is there one? If not, there should be!!!! On her 3rd holiday in as many months, renovating and most definitely not in a budget!! Grinds my gears!
Not seen a thread no - has she ever said what her fella does? He looks so young!

He was such a dud and I feel like everyone in the DFC could see it but her
Was infuriating following along someone clearly being with such a loser with a drug problem and a personality problem, yet they still will not leave. Very sad

Reactions: 4
I remember her once asking for hidden veg recipes, long before she had kids - she was looking to hide vegetables in food to improve the diet of her giant baby husband

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lifewiththeabrahams post about taking favourite child to the football - at least one other kid was present, you get a small glimpse in one or two photos. The favouritism is insane! Even if we have a special day/birthday for one of my kids, the other one is still front and centre in our photos too!

Reactions: 2
Grateful the kids dad did something for them?? I get the impression he might not pay child support or contribute financially.. the whole thing is strange. There also appears to be no set time he has all the kids. Very weird

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Grateful the kids dad did something for them?? I get the impression he might not pay child support or contribute financially.. the whole thing is strange. There also appears to be no set time he has all the kids. Very weird
Bit weird. Her in laws seem very supportive and involved though.

Reactions: 1
Why do people tell people being discussed here that they’re being discussed here. I will never get it (re: growing family on a budget)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha she’s pissed and I’m here for it. I’ve followed for probably 18 months now and could never understand how LITTLE her husband did around the place. $10 she booted him.

Reactions: 5