Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad someone called out BC for being entitled
I agree I actually thought for the first time today she looks really unwell and seemed a bit depressed
agreed. Two walks before 10am, assuring in the Q&a that her calories will go back down again, the orthorexia life is exhausting her. I’d be interested to know why her friendship fell apart. Considering this many months later she is still scathing, she clearly hasn’t look inwards as to why

Reactions: 1
and to top it all off she has to spend one on one time with least favourite child while waiting at the hospital….

Give the kid some love and attention instead of rolling your eyes about him to instagram!!!

Reactions: 3
Mel, champion of the homeschoolers after a few weeks second time around. Has assured her followers that she will be “holding their hands” through the journey.
She’s got some nasty things to say about their school….. I hope she follows through this time and doesn’t have to send them back.

Reactions: 2
Mel, champion of the homeschoolers after a few weeks second time around. Has assured her followers that she will be “holding their hands” through the journey.
She’s got some nasty things to say about their school….. I hope she follows through this time and doesn’t have to send them back.
She’s not ok with the school letting him go onto the playground by himself daily but she is ok with posting reels and photos of him picking his nose all over her page constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Checking in on our favourite cheapskate JBM. Why on earth would her husband be upset she did washing!? Such a bizarre woman
She’s so odd!
Maybe she’s supposed to be on bed rest? Or at least taking it easy? If she has finally had an embryo transfer surely she wouldn’t be dumb enough to do anything risky!

Checking in on our favourite cheapskate JBM. Why on earth would her husband be upset she did washing!? Such a bizarre woman
She’s such an odd woman. The constant use of “why” instead of “while” really grates on me! Still makes a lot of vague references to IVF. I’ve never really seen her post a single positive thing about her husband? She never makes any reference to them doing anything together, spending the day together or going anywhere. Do we know anything about him?

What planet is Brooke on that sending a kid home from a party with 3 bags of lollies is normal?

• Wow
She’s such an odd woman. The constant use of “why” instead of “while” really grates on me! Still makes a lot of vague references to IVF. I’ve never really seen her post a single positive thing about her husband? She never makes any reference to them doing anything together, spending the day together or going anywhere. Do we know anything about him?
He’s probably so miserable about his poverty stricken existence where they work but go nowhere and do nothing because of her increasingly far fetched dream of another kid
---
What planet is Brooke on that sending a kid home from a party with 3 bags of lollies is normal?
Omg I thought the same thing! I would be so annoyed if my kid got that. I know I’ve said it a thousand times but I just cannot understand her attitude to her own food vs her kids. They have SO MUCH SUGAR. At least with GFOAB she feeds herself tit too so you can assume she doesn’t know better. But Brooke does!!

Her page is weird. She posts about weightloss yet all her food reels are always treats or unhealthy food. It’s like her account is stuck in some weird limbo and she’s more concerned with being popular, there’s not originality or authenticness. It’s all about just being popular, which is a bit sad for a grown woman

Reactions: 4
BC just publicly sharing the full names of 9 other women who attend her gym while also continuously tagging the gym with its address/opening hours available.

Reactions: 5
Her page is weird. She posts about weightloss yet all her food reels are always treats or unhealthy food. It’s like her account is stuck in some weird limbo and she’s more concerned with being popular, there’s not originality or authenticness. It’s all about just being popular, which is a bit sad for a grown woman
It would make more sense if she was posting healthy alternatives or ways to get your kids to eat more fruit and veg etc

She is clearly struggling with her identity and because she has no original thought she has just chosen what she thinks is the top 3 personalities people would like “fitness guru” “fashion and coffee influencer” and “Insta fun mum” none of them she is doing well or in an original way.

Reactions: 7