Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she have a support worker for? Herself or a child?
I think it’s for the youngest? Or the eldest?
She thinks it’s for herself though from what she has commented on using her for. My nephew has a SW, several actually. They take him out and about in the community and to various events to give my parents (nephews grandparents) a helping hand. None of them cook meals, bathe him, or do a bit of cleaning/tidying. The SW is supporting my nephew!

Reactions: 1
BC had a “gifted” post up with a new car seat for the littlest one and she’s turned her forward facing 😳 Clearly shows in the video that the child is not meeting the forward facing markers. Terrible ad for the company!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has growing family on a budget split with her husband?
I’ve noticed a few posts where instead of hubby she says ‘their dad’ just seems a bit weird to not say husband/partner/hubby like she used to

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed a few posts where instead of hubby she says ‘their dad’ just seems a bit weird to not say husband/partner/hubby like she used to
Yes she mentioned it about a month ago

Yeah - she has a post from 28 Jan where she explains they've separated.

She does seem happier now, always busy with her kids and garden. Nice to see her in some pictures with the kids. He always seemed like an extra kid for her to mother.

Reactions: 8
She does seem happier now, always busy with her kids and garden. Nice to see her in some pictures with the kids. He always seemed like an extra kid for her to mother.
100%! She was forever doing tit for him, running him around. Literally another child.

Ok. So.

(I'm coming from a place of immense financial privilege, and I understand that this is my position, so this opinion is observational).

Do those influencers or budgeting people on Instagram use those money folders because they don't have enough financial literacy to understand how their money works? I don't get the folders with stashes of cash in there when that (sometimes quite large and significant) amounts of money could be better off in the bank "working" for them.

Coming from once in the opposite place to you and now thankfully in the same place, I can relate to these folders & once upon a time thought to do it myself. Often in the bank it is not safe from impulsive purchases and unorganised money management. In many areas of life we are often our own downfall and I applaud those trying to get better at life!!!

At the same time, don’t think BC constantly bringing up her friendship breakdown will do any favours for repairing said breakdown… let it go!!!! As if the ex friend wants you talking about it constantly

Good God. Mel this morning with her just popping on to show my face and say I appreciate the love on my reel about RSV. There’s 15 likes and 2 comments. Her engagement levels are dismal.

Also, RSV is a mild cold in most cases. It is what RSV causes in infants - a temperature (dangerous for babies under 6 weeks), bronchiolitis and pneumonia - that are the dangers for this age group and older adults. If you are going to go on and on about spreading awareness of a virus, you need to know what you are talking about. It screams show me attention for something that happened 4 years ago.

Coming from once in the opposite place to you and now thankfully in the same place, I can relate to these folders & once upon a time thought to do it myself. Often in the bank it is not safe from impulsive purchases and unorganised money management. In many areas of life we are often our own downfall and I applaud those trying to get better at life!!!

At the same time, don’t think BC constantly bringing up her friendship breakdown will do any favours for repairing said breakdown… let it go!!!! As if the ex friend wants you talking about it constantly
Does anyone have any info on the friendship breakdown? Or just the weird cryptic tit she goes on with on her Insta stories? Like I need to know more…..

Reactions: 1
Her friend probably got pissed off with her always wanting to do crappy boomerangs with their sparkling wine glasses every time they caught up, or didn’t wanna take pics of her doing her jump at the top of her walking trail, or didn’t wanna eat her bland microwaved meals or bizarre salad creations, or deal with her being on her phone constantly while frantically buying flowers. Or maybe she was as awkward to speak to as she appears when she’s on her stories and constantly playing with her hair and saying UMMMM

• Haha
Reactions: 9