Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile she posted the youngest kid talking today and you can barely understand what he’s saying. Yes definitely a good plan to ditch school and leave him with his barely literate bogan mother 🫠
But she’s just jumping on, she thought she would quickly show her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does MyFamilyEats voice sound exactly like the Kardashians? But more like the girl on TikTok who reenact Kourtney and Kim’s droning voice 😂

Is it just me or does MyFamilyEats voice sound exactly like the Kardashians? But more like the girl on TikTok who reenact Kourtney and Kim’s droning voice 😂
Yes her voice is cringe worthy. Nails on a chalkboard.

Reactions: 4
Poor Tucker…. BC reinforcing to the older boys that he is 4th on the favourite child list with slurpees when he’s not around

Reactions: 1
Poor Tucker…. BC reinforcing to the older boys that he is 4th on the favourite child list with slurpees when he’s not around
I'm a tit human bc I cannot wait to watch her explode when that kid gets into the real world and another kid calls him "Tucker Tucker Motherfu**er"

She will lose her damn mind and it will be hilarious.

• Haha
What a bleeping judgemental witch! You don’t know what someone is going thru from one picture. Might be a clean up from DV or hoarder parents. No wonder you are roasted on tattle. Karma is a witch.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What a bleeping judgemental witch! You don’t know what someone is going thru from one picture. Might be a clean up from DV or hoarder parents. No wonder you are roasted on tattle. Karma is a witch.
Could be moving house, hence selling couch that won’t make the move. I’ve always thrown out loads of stuff before I’ve moved house!

Because her house is so perfect 🙄
Judgemental 🐮 she is!!
I really hope her so followers had something to say to her about posting that!

Reactions: 4
I feel for the support worker she has because it’ll be the same thing there, nothing is ever good enough.
Yes, just waiting for her to announce they are looking for a new one. The support worker cooked a meal the other night. She didn’t mention any of the boys helped the SW with it. Oh well, I guess if the SW is ok with doing it rather than assisting the child…..

Reactions: 1
Yes, just waiting for her to announce they are looking for a new one. The support worker cooked a meal the other night. She didn’t mention any of the boys helped the SW with it. Oh well, I guess if the SW is ok with doing it rather than assisting the child…..
SW is probably too scared to say anything. I give it until the end of term 1 & then she'll be looking for a new SW!

Reactions: 2