Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Striving for the good life seems so uptight. On what planet is a young child going to eat “crushed chickpeas or beans” in a sandwich 😵💫🙄
Yep. I do like her (mostly) but this did my head in. Nothing wrong with Vegemite, cheese, ham etc especially if they’re eating well the majority of the time- which they seem to. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yep. I do like her (mostly) but this did my head in. Nothing wrong with Vegemite, cheese, ham etc especially if they’re eating well the majority of the time- which they seem to. 🤷🏼‍♀️
These are literally normal and acceptable sandwich fillings. Maybe she should take lunchbox inspiration from the lady I’ve used as my profile picture 😂 now that’d make little miss uptight sweat bullets.

Striving for the good life seems so uptight. On what planet is a young child going to eat “crushed chickpeas or beans” in a sandwich 😵💫🙄
Not to WK but I have seen lots of recipes floating around lately for basically a tuna or chicken salad sandwich filling that substitutes crushed chickpeas for the meat for a plant based version so maybe that’s what she meant as she said her son wasn’t keen on eating meat in a wrap etc? It’s worded strangely though! I only noticed because I have some of these recipes saved to try 🤣

Reactions: 3
It still sounds like making life way too hard on yourself. She’s always said her kids are good eaters. It’s also his first week, there’s probably a lot going on, give him time to settle in and I’m sure he’ll eat a ham and cheese sandwich. On a separate note. Why do people believe MFE is this financial guru when it comes to budget etc? She borrowed money from her parents for her house (so did I, no shame in it but I don’t pretend to be Dave Ramsey on Insta) she doesn’t have PHI and borrowed money from her parents for her WLS. She spent hundreds of dollars on a whim on her garden bed that she seems to have got bored of. She’s constantly shopping and buying things she could do without. Every post links back to her business - and therefore encouraging spending money on her products when you can get cheaper elsewhere. Should it also not be declared as an ad?
IMG_8606.png

It still sounds like making life way too hard on yourself. She’s always said her kids are good eaters. It’s also his first week, there’s probably a lot going on, give him time to settle in and I’m sure he’ll eat a ham and cheese sandwich. On a separate note. Why do people believe MFE is this financial guru when it comes to budget etc? She borrowed money from her parents for her house (so did I, no shame in it but I don’t pretend to be Dave Ramsey on Insta) she doesn’t have PHI and borrowed money from her parents for her WLS. She spent hundreds of dollars on a whim on her garden bed that she seems to have got bored of. She’s constantly shopping and buying things she could do without. Every post links back to her business - and therefore encouraging spending money on her products when you can get cheaper elsewhere. Should it also not be declared as an ad?View attachment 2734578
Yeh when she posted the other week about how she’s “not lucky, just worked hard” I really had to resist not replying to her. Being in a position where your parents can borrow you money for a house and surgery isn’t an example of hard work you ignorant duck. So many examples of privilege she clearly can’t see, thinks she’s the most hardest working intelligent person to grace the earth.

Reactions: 6
She is so irritating. Def get the vibe that she thinks she’s better than everybody, the language she uses, the ridiculous need to stay busy while her husband is at Golf Every weekend. Grade A snob

She is so irritating. Def get the vibe that she thinks she’s better than everybody, the language she uses, the ridiculous need to stay busy while her husband is at Golf Every weekend. Grade A snob

I do think i often got this account and TML mixed up due to the language and tone of posts. Thinking they are better than the rest.

Reactions: 2
Funnily
Enough if you go back to the first thread, I’m pretty sure there’s a post in there where striving for the good life was complaining about having been blocked by TML on her stories. I wonder what the goss was there.

• Wow
Funnily
Enough if you go back to the first thread, I’m pretty sure there’s a post in there where striving for the good life was complaining about having been blocked by TML on her stories. I wonder what the goss was there.
Striving for the good life made a few posts about TML back in the day. Not naming her obviously but just about how she would go through her kids presents and open/ chuck them out or give them away before the kids even looked at them. TML was truly a neurotic control freak in absolutely every aspect. I love how she claimed she suffered infertility but then went on to have 3 babies in just under 4 four years. She just missed the 3 under 3

Reactions: 7
As the parent of a 20 and 13 year old I have been doing lunch boxes for a long time!!! I loathe it!!! I find it so comical when first time kindy parents are all excited and enthusiastic about making lunch everyday. And say that they love doing it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
growing family on a budget.. yesterday she shared her son 💩 himself and showed a picture soaking his shorts and today this…. God forbid that poor boy gets some privacy.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Why is Living with Abraham’s homeschooling again. It was a terrible ex last time, lots of her complaining about not having time for all her appointments and herself!
And, the oldest is staying at school? So homeschooling, appointments, and the school run twice a day? Not seeing this going well at all!

• Haha
Why is Living with Abraham’s homeschooling again. It was a terrible ex last time, lots of her complaining about not having time for all her appointments and herself!
And, the oldest is staying at school? So homeschooling, appointments, and the school run twice a day? Not seeing this going well at all!

Geez, she hasn't even given the boys 1 full term to settle in! I'm sure it's all the schools fault her boys (2 youngest) haven't had a good start to the year 🙄
Those boys would feed off her negative, anxious energy and play her! They seem to spent a fair amount of time on their ipads (or whatever device) but it's ok as they are outside while on them 🤣
Get ready for more whining about how hard it all is especially with her hubby working away.

Geez, she hasn't even given the boys 1 full term to settle in! I'm sure it's all the schools fault her boys (2 youngest) haven't had a good start to the year 🙄
Those boys would feed off her negative, anxious energy and play her! They seem to spent a fair amount of time on their ipads (or whatever device) but it's ok as they are outside while on them 🤣
Get ready for more whining about how hard it all is especially with her hubby working away.
She is not going to cope doing this solo. But I guess hubby needs to work away to pay for their generic new build that she cleans obsessively while ignoring the kids on their screens!

• Haha