Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Mel say they were doing two weeks school work in two days? Primary school is all about repetition of the work to reinforce the learning, not just completing the bare minimum so they “pass”.

Reactions: 4
Did Mel say they were doing two weeks school work in two days? Primary school is all about repetition of the work to reinforce the learning, not just completing the bare minimum so they “pass”.
I thought exactly the same thing! How is that possible...I can picture them just rushing through everything... and then bam we've done two weeks of school. Nope. I don't believe it.
I wonder also what the long term plan is here. How will she teach them high school subjects (or even upper primary...)

Reactions: 2
I thought exactly the same thing! How is that possible...I can picture them just rushing through everything... and then bam we've done two weeks of school. Nope. I don't believe it.
I wonder also what the long term plan is here. How will she teach them high school subjects (or even upper primary...)
Hopefully, for their sakes, she has them back in school before then.
I may have misunderstood… but are all the therapies via Telehealth? Nothing face to face? My youngest had a lot of therapies when he was younger and I couldn’t imagine not doing it face to face. I know it would have been necessary during Covid, but not now. We treked all over the place until I managed to get three in the same business! Telehealth therapy must be incredibly difficult for the child

Reactions: 2
Hopefully, for their sakes, she has them back in school before then.
I may have misunderstood… but are all the therapies via Telehealth? Nothing face to face? My youngest had a lot of therapies when he was younger and I couldn’t imagine not doing it face to face. I know it would have been necessary during Covid, but not now. We treked all over the place until I managed to get three in the same business! Telehealth therapy must be incredibly difficult for the child
Doesn’t she have a support worker come and help? It’s not like couldn’t go a f2f appointment…

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t she have a support worker come and help? It’s not like couldn’t go a f2f appointment…
🤷‍♀️ Support worker today took at least one child to swimming. The other day she mentioned that she helped her clean.
It’s odd. I’d be using my SW hours to get my kids out and about in the community as an additional pair of hands when going out to homeschooling groups etc. But, I’m sure she’s just doing what’s best for her family