Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her iced coffees 😂😂
She was raised on iced coffees 😂
---
Bragging about doing this solo but fails to mention she lives with her boyfriend and doesn’t pay rent or contribute to his mortgage.
I really struggle to follow along with her and agree with the comments about splitting the cost of the pill, it’s beyond ridiculous.

This one kills me also….

Attachments

Last edited:
Hate missing work?? Sorry your child is sick SMBC 😣 lucky you still get an income from your years of being a taxpayer.

also the yellow stuff would be bile 🤦🏼‍♀️ were you born under a rock? Never been sick yourself? My golly

I don’t understand why people post stuff like this

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Hate missing work?? Sorry your child is sick SMBC 😣 lucky you still get an income from your years of being a taxpayer.

also the yellow stuff would be bile 🤦🏼‍♀️ were you born under a rock? Never been sick yourself? My golly

Sometimes I wonder if she posts this for her boss to see, like look we’re really sick over here.

Reactions: 7
Washing too many cars ??
I hate these kind of posts. My son has a chronic illness that means we are often in hospital, and weirdly I’m always too focused on making sure he’s ok and is getting adequate care (and super stressed) to even consider posting to instagram. Screams “I need attention”.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bragging about doing this solo but fails to mention she lives with her boyfriend and doesn’t pay rent or contribute to his mortgage.
Pretty sure they lived in her place while his was getting built though and he didn’t pay rent. I think it’s like pay back for that. But yes if I had a full income, renters paying off my mortgage and still being able to pay mortgage down I’d be laughing.

Reactions: 2
She’s starting to look too skinny - her eating is pretty disordered I think. Yet still pumping her kids full of sugar and crap at every meal!?
Yeah it has become an obsession… she says she doesn’t count calories but I don’t believe it. And that disgusting protein meat she eats, looks like it’s been pre chewed. How do you have 4 kids and go to the gym twice a day? Or for a walk… she must have a cleaner. I laughed at someone’s comment that all she posts is coffee, walks and gym. And tags the same products all the time like that ugly looking bum bag.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it has become an obsession… she says she doesn’t count calories but I don’t believe it. And that disgusting protein meat she eats, looks like it’s been pre chewed. How do you have 4 kids and go to the gym twice a day? Or for a walk… she must have a cleaner. I laughed at someone’s comment that all she posts is coffee, walks and gym. And tags the same products all the time like that ugly looking bum bag.
She’s tagging products she bought too, as if they are gifting her these things. She thinks she is such a massive influencer when she truly is not.
---
Grifting for a sponsorship 🙄
---
I can’t with the tongue. It makes me want to vomit.

Attachments

• Haha
And all the dresses are SO ugly 🤣 get yourself to zimi and buy a nice one, Brooke. You’ll thank me!

Reactions: 1
This chick needs a reality check, complaining about spending $1701 over 3months on her yet to be proven sons “medical issues” there are a lot of people out there who spend that in one appointment on actual medical issues. If you are going to lie and scam about a medical issue do some research and get it right.

IMG_7486.jpeg

Don’t most daycares have an exclusion period for V&D? She said her kid got bitten today so she obviously shipped him off to daycare today. But hey she takes him swimming when he is sick too. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Don’t most daycares have an exclusion period for V&D? She said her kid got bitten today so she obviously shipped him off to daycare today. But hey she takes him swimming when he is sick too. 🤦🏼‍♀️
yeah ours is 24hrs from last episode of vomiting/💩

but obviously you would use your own commonsense especially if mum has also been sick.

sure we’ll get updates on the state of the bruise over the coming days 🤦🏼‍♀️ it sucks for the kid but is bound to happen

Reactions: 5
Look at Recipe Tin Eats Mexican Red Rice and SHE Mexican Tomato Rice. The only difference is the colour of the onion 😂 the publishers must be laughing, it’s THE SAME BOOK.

Reactions: 4