Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂 😂 😂 Loving the little clap back at here, no ones begrudging him drinking the coke Deb's, just not something you should be having with Breakfast ! Notice how she's tit scared to mention us by name aswell ? It's always "some people" Go on Debs, mention tattle, you always used to before, what's changed ? let everyone see what you're really like, oh yeah you won't :LOL:😂1 nil tattle 🥰

Reactions: 2
God that video needs sending to social, surely that’s abusive getting on like that. He doesn’t have the mental capacity to have that conversation and he can’t consent!

• Heart
God that video needs sending to social, surely that’s abusive getting on like that. He doesn’t have the mental capacity to have that conversation and he can’t consent!
my thoughts exactly so low using her disabled children to do clap back video's

Reactions: 1
Oh god the clap back. He categorically does not have the mental capacity or the full understanding to be on TikTok. Neither do you debs!! It’s not insults it’s facts, the poor lad doesn’t understand and that’s fine but he shouldn’t be used as a performing monkey while you’re shouting abuse trying to prove a point! The way you used him in that previous video was disgusting. I try to be very careful how I word this and I don’t mean any harm but he may be 13 but his mental age absolutely isn’t but even 13 you can’t consent and don’t have the full understanding of potential implication! Do you think he can understand how his images may be used by peados? Can he consent to that risks vs benefit? No.

Reactions: 1
she's so "traumatised" yet she's making tiktoks of it filtered and screaming in the back, she needs to bleeping grow up the gobshite.
---
she's nothing but a draindead cokehead

Last edited:
How come she can’t string a sentence together? It’s so painful for watch. And that meal her ‘fella’ made her omggggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s sad because nothing has changed. We all had the same conversation last year at Easter about her being pissed out her face doing lives acting like a slag and doing nothing for the kids and history has just repeated itself!

Reactions: 3
Just been looking at all the old threads and having a good laugh, @PoopooKaKa do you have any more
Just been looking at all the old threads and having a good laugh, @PoopooKaKa do you have any more goss for us ?
Nope , sorry my family life has become majorly chaotic due to ill health , so stayed off sm for a bit and if fat fanny flaps isn't careful her drinking will cause her some very worrying health issues, how ss aren't all over her I don't know

• Heart
shes live and on one, she needs to stop the drink and probs drugs
oh no I missed it ! it's what I get for deciding to nosh my fella off instead of being on tattle 🙄
---
No one's lying Debs, you're an unfit Mum, end of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s sad because nothing has changed. We all had the same conversation last year at Easter about her being pissed out her face doing lives acting like a slag and doing nothing for the kids and history has just repeated itself!
She did what she does in a day and on a school day there were a few glasses of alcohol