Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has no clue about nutrition, didn't sit right with me how she kept needing to keep Luke happy "Muh partners doing his own sauce you love it don't ye beb" stupid bint. No doubt he'll be round to his bit on the side's for some real food

• Haha
Reactions: 3
no wonder she says she's always hungry after eating it, what a tit tea

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Woohoo ol' gizmopep is coming back I needed a good laugh, come on then "ladies" let's see what shitshow we'll have to watch :LOL:

Reactions: 2
get your profile off private hannah I need a good laugh

Reactions: 1
oh no, granny and debs are doing vids, granny is half naked and there is a little girl in the house with them 🤢 sick, id be stotting if that was my family

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to go on my other account to see flappy fanny debs as she blocked me ages ago 😅 she’s still a scruffy cow, literally never out of pyjamas and I see she’s now following others on there and using her kids again for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can this deadbeat Mother go a day without drinking alcohol ?, she's a disgrace, she looks a show, she's just a scruff. Hey debs why don't you do a "what I eat in a day" for the teddy bears ?

• Haha
Can this deadbeat Mother go a day without drinking alcohol ?, she's a disgrace, she looks a show, she's just a scruff. Hey debs why don't you do a "what I eat in a day" for the teddy bears ?
She went live last night and was really drunk,the young blonde girl had to tell her to calm down

• Wow
Reactions: 4
has she been on something today ?! can barely string a sentence together !

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂😂 what the duck is the silly cow on about in that rant ?! this forum's going nowhere Debs 🥰 has the "debslovescock" account resurfaced ?

• Haha