Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have any other clothes than manky pjs that she sleeps in all night and wears the next day allll day too. She just looks like she needs a good wash, ropey looking if you get me? Also Debs I’d go to the dentist about those bottom teeth and get the inch thick plaque removed… there’s no excuse for it in this day and age

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Does she have any other clothes than manky pjs that she sleeps in all night and wears the next day allll day too. She just looks like she needs a good wash, ropey looking if you get me? Also Debs I’d go to the dentist about those bottom teeth and get the inch thick plaque removed… there’s no excuse for it in this day and age
she's just disgusting in every way, you notice how she had the little clap back at your comment going on about her 'manky pyjamas' she's so tit scared to mention here by name though because of the pics of her getting ate out by a teddy, deborah louise quinn you are an unfit mother and all round bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf was that spaghetti & mince gravy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shagaround (mi fella) is amazing cuz he put garlic in the spaghetti 🤣🤣 oh I can't anymore 🤣🤣 and the meal that's been planned for a week and constantly talked about was just the smell tit they eat at home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly she's an absolute tool!!
---
Thread suggestion #4 whilst the kids eat shite, the Teddy bear eats debz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how the kids don’t get dominoes. It’s half term and she’s done duck all with them

Reactions: 5
Early shift today so I was up and ready with some time to kill about half 4 this morning , had a scroll through tik tok and there was Debs in her chair pissed up ranting that she was a good mum( although she will probably be in bed all day now) but also saying she was fed up being a mug and having no one to talk to , not sure what relative her fella had been shagging last night . Did actually feel a bit sorry for her, she’s obviously got no one except the Hill Billy’s .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
have you all seen, she's got another wishlist, why waste precious booze money when you can get your gullible followers to buy your kids treats, she makes me sick. so beggy, so grimy, so scruffy !

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The way she spreads butter really annoys me! something really wrong with her if she can't do that right, kids be better buttering there own

The way she spreads butter really annoys me! something really wrong with her if she can't do that right, kids be better buttering there own
yes and she empties half a bottle of sauce on every meal as well, it's disgusting. Lukey boy had near enough a full block of cheese on top of his Dinner aswell, a family of scabs honestly

Why is she so surprised when called a bad mum when at 4.30am she's really drunk,blasting music? People commented about her partner being there,but it's not good

Reactions: 3
Why is she so surprised when called a bad mum when at 4.30am she's really drunk,blasting music? People commented about her partner being there,but it's not good
she's not altogether there is she ? she is an unfit mum, she chooses drink over her kids all the time, just scum.