Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣She's live been harassed in the comments about luke😂😂

Ask him about Natalie & watch his face drop

Why do you keep forgiving him for straying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh missed it ! What was being said ? I saw a bit earlier where she was sat in her gaming chair writing down songs like the DJ she is 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ll be asleep in two seconds but if anyone else is awake later on try and keep an eye on her lives she’s been drinking for hours, I’ll get juicy later 😂

• Haha
I’ll be asleep in two seconds but if anyone else is awake later on try and keep an eye on her lives she’s been drinking for hours, I’ll get juicy later 😂
Another all night session for Debs and her little minions telling her she's a great mum

I was quite impressed with her Yorkshire puddings and roasties then saw the cheap sausages and mash 🤢 the build up to the quiche 🤣

• Haha
That’s how little she does with her life, she has to plan when to make a quiche as if it’s a big main event. duck me you can tell she’s never worked a day in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
N'aw Begs and Luke having a takeaway when he isn't poking Natalie 🥰

• Haha
The dingles are pleased with themselves they have had three post removed from the thread for breaking guidelines. Did anyone even notice cos I had no clue what ones have gone. Three guesses what ones was removed. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she's oh so happy why the need to sit up to the early hours drunkenly talking to strangers? and the boyfriends mum thinking nutritional food is posh muck.

• Haha
Omg that video on desperate debs account from et hands 😂😂😂 how cringe!! Does anyone know what’s been removed because I’ve no idea? 😂 and also for the record my kids love a steak! That family is utter scum.

• Haha
I have never been called posh 🤣🤣 I am common as they come! I have feed my kids chips, eggs and beans. But never feed a teddy bear my doner kebab 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They were these ones guys :
New years eve leaving child in doorway :

The dirty old scrubber singing :

Debs singing :

Debs Crying

Last edited:
Just seen the clap back from debs and the mother in law . Mother in law looks like she’s put a bit of weight on her face , looks better for it . I can’t see what posts are gone , must be from quite far back maybe. .

They were these ones guys :
New years eve leaving child in doorway :

The dirty old scrubber singing :

Debs singing :

Debs Crying
bleeping hell out of everything that’s what they wanted removed!!! Also how can it break anything it’s literally a screen record of stuff what they’ve put in the public domain!!!

Reactions: 4