Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Hannah's followers, if you google "Gizmopep erome" with the safe search off it should be the link that says "British TikTok slut Gizmopep" somebody has leaked her OF there :sick: My Husband isn't too keen on the Blackhole of Bradford thanks hun

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
By the way Hannah I was saying nothing about your "Blackness" the "Blackhole of Bradford" is your minge as you can practically see the inside of it 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was indeed. God she’s got a hanging kebab!!!! And her daughter in law that’s not actually legally her daughter in law taking the pictures bleeping hell real life shameless
Sure it wasn’t her son taking the pictures, we know these hill billies keep it in the family 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have never seen anything so vile in my life 🤢 shes needing some self respect

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Drug Fueled parties when she has a disabled child. Scum !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her latest video… eyes rolling in the back of her head, slurring, she can’t even look straight but she’s not drunk 🥴 if strangers on there are picking up on it then ….

on another note… she looks awful. Her skin when the filter slips is tinged yellow, she’s so bloated and it’s clearly alcohol bloat! You can just see it!

Her latest video… eyes rolling in the back of her head, slurring, she can’t even look straight but she’s not drunk 🥴 if strangers on there are picking up on it then ….

on another note… she looks awful. Her skin when the filter slips is tinged yellow, she’s so bloated and it’s clearly alcohol bloat! You can just see it!
So she's been up blitzed all night, got the kids to school and now she's going to be unconscious all day, no cleaning, no washing, just living in squalor. Her poor, poor kids deserve so much better.

So she's been up blitzed all night, got the kids to school and now she's going to be unconscious all day, no cleaning, no washing, just living in squalor. Her poor, poor kids deserve so much better.
I would have constant mum guilt… don’t get me wrong nothing against having a drink but not like they do. And the boys that have their problems, are sitting watching it all, thinking it’s normal. Children with delays, or disorders need to be shown the correct way to live. They need a good example to follow. Poor things

• Heart
omg those malibu bottles, hey debs you can use malibu bottles instead of teddies now
1715958664255.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Bloody hell how many bottles… thing is they think by joking about saying that it’s for the weekend people will think they aren’t serious… they are! Look forward to seeing them later live pickled, contemplating all their life choices whilst I’ll be sipping a tea, comforted by the fact I got my kids to school, I went to work, did a big food shop, cooked them a decent dinner, cleaned the house from top to bottom … ready for quality time with them.. jealous my arse you skanky cows 😂

• Haha
Bloody hell how many bottles… thing is they think by joking about saying that it’s for the weekend people will think they aren’t serious… they are! Look forward to seeing them later live pickled, contemplating all their life choices whilst I’ll be sipping a tea, comforted by the fact I got my kids to school, I went to work, did a big food shop, cooked them a decent dinner, cleaned the house from top to bottom … ready for quality time with them.. jealous my arse you skanky cows 😂
I love how she's saying "scummy mummy" none stop 😳 I've called her that for AGES back here even https://tattle.life/threads/deborah...-ffs-its-all-jennas-fault.38830/post-14915281

and you are Scum Deborah. Anyone who neglects their kids the way you do deserve to be called Scum. @Miss_Grotbags You can't beat a clean house can you hope you a lovely weekend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she's saying "scummy mummy" none stop 😳 I've called her that for AGES back here even https://tattle.life/threads/deborah...-ffs-its-all-jennas-fault.38830/post-14915281

and you are Scum Deborah. Anyone who neglects their kids the way you do deserve to be called Scum. @Miss_Grotbags You can't beat a clean house can you hope you a lovely weekend
Your forgetting the alcohol has fried her brain! Of course she has used what you called her previously 🤓😂

It genuinely makes me sad to know there are parents out there like this, and lots of kids being let down. It’s a vicious cycle and they will probably be similar when they are older. God yes I love a good clean house, sad but it’s the small things right? 😂 Hope you have a fab one too 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 4