Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I don't know why she's so obsessed with us ! @Lackofimagination do you have any more intel from your friend. I reckon she's planning on leaving puke if she's been seeing the ex
Yeah my mate said she’s been shagging the ex for a long while behind Luke’s back which makes sense if he’s been shagging about too. She was using only fans to try find men sams as Luke’s mum. Apparently luke is packing his bags right now!! #drama #tattlersknow ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah my mate said she’s been shagging the ex for a long while behind Luke’s back which makes sense if he’s been shagging about too. She was using only fans to try find men sams as Luke’s mum. Apparently luke is packing his bags right now!! #drama #tattlersknow ;)
omg what a carry on ! funny how hannah overlooks lukes infidelity and gets mad at debs when she goes with her ex. Her other kids might no even be Lukes ! omg the drama tattlers

• Haha
Luke’s barely there and he doesn’t work does he? He’s always out and remember that night when he was refusing to come home at 5am …

She’s definitely reigniting the flame with her ex as she’s acting so over the top and being aggressive. I suppose the booze helps with her guilt and his too 🫢😏😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Luke’s barely there and he doesn’t work does he? He’s always out and remember that night when he was refusing to come home at 5am …

She’s definitely reigniting the flame with her ex as she’s acting so over the top and being aggressive. I suppose the booze helps with her guilt and his too 🫢😏😉
she's done a new video, stitching the one I was talking about, so apparently this wasn't about the eldest's dad, I assumed it was because she mentioned the eldest child in it ! Anyway, why is she mentioning ex's if she so "faithful" the proofs right there folks ! dippy debs ? more like dippy knickers !!

• Haha
Deborah Louise #4 - British Chav Slut, back with her Ex in two minutes hot
---
she's done a new video, stitching the one I was talking about, so apparently this wasn't about the eldest's dad, I assumed it was because she mentioned the eldest child in it ! Anyway, why is she mentioning ex's if she so "faithful" the proofs right there folks ! dippy debs ? more like dippy knickers !!
Unless she’s got a few on the go! Begorah the bike 🎣

• Heart
  • Haha
there it is folks, YOU are the liar debs 🥰 so she obviously must of been in touch with this ex and Luke's found out
98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-69.png

so is this fella she's cheating on Luke with or is it the eldest ones Dad ?

so is this fella she's cheating on Luke with or is it the eldest ones Dad ?
She’s got about 5/6 men on the go. They all swap between Debs Hannah and the niece so honestly who knows, Luke’s not long found out that’s why we’ve not see him. He’s not upset about Debs I heard he was quite happy to be out of that! Just sad someone else is getting a turn on his mum and niece 🥺

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s got about 5/6 men on the go. They all swap between Debs Hannah and the niece so honestly who knows, Luke’s not long found out that’s why we’ve not see him. He’s not upset about Debs I heard he was quite happy to be out of that! Just sad someone else is getting a turn on his mum and niece 🥺
I was gonna say I reckon debs has had a go with the mother in laws fella too 😝

• Sick
  • Haha
omg they're sick
---
I was gonna say I reckon debs has had a go with the mother in laws fella too 😝
do you reckon that's why him and hannah split up ? 😂
---
Who the duck would pay to see these? 😂😂😂. And that chair gets everywhere
type in "gizmopep onlyfans" with the safe search off, it's absolutely vile , I need to bleach my eyes

• Haha
  • Sick
omg they're sick
---

do you reckon that's why him and hannah split up ? 😂
---

type in "gizmopep onlyfans" with the safe search off, it's absolutely vile , I need to bleach my eyes
I definitely reckon that’s what’s caused the rows. Hannah said he was quite possessive, and obviously he probably took part in it all, and probably didn’t want Hannah to go anywhere else even though he did. I also reckon debs has shacked up with her brother in law, Luke’s brother, I remember seeing him on a live, the one where the kids were asleep on the hall floor and he was very touchy feeling and all over her.

Venom will you stop this. Because I will go and look now😂🫢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus bleeping Christ , wtf , I need to bleach my eyes. Aren’t you meant to make an effort when you go on those sites
It looks like debs was trying to emulate heroin chic? Rough as a badgers arse and certainly not cleaner than one the filthy mare 🤢

• Haha
Well. She looks like she’s about to let rip in that first pic. Don’t shart in that love you’ll make a right mess 😂😂😂
I had to zoom in on the second one, I thought she had a set of fangs coming out her withered flower. Turns out it’s a badly placed netted hole 🤢🫠 bleeping grim

Edited to add…

Is she trying to sit on the pole of the bed in the first pic ? 😮😑👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh christ my eyes!!! I've gone blind 😆 It's the facial expressions that get me . Do we think she's just squeezed herself into one fishnet stocking 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.