Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they’ve had a visit from the social. These pissed dancing nights are only ever at the old tarts house not Debs anymore I wonder if she’s been told it’s not appropriate and the loud music etc with the boys and school

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they'll go back to Begorah's once the 'P' shaped Breadstick gets back with Dale ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hiya lasses! Thought you weren’t taking any notice of us any more? 😂😂😂. If this is the case why haven’t you always done your pissed up nights there? Load of shite 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well why did they always do the parties (hahahahaha) in her crappy kitchen then until she was clearly pulled up on it and it all stopped!

Reactions: 3
I didn’t screenshot in time but apparently the father of her first born has been in touch with her👀 it got dirty deleted ! I wonder what’s gone on there?!

I was thinking the other day that we haven’t seen one of Hannah’s world famous quiches in a while 🤣 just 10 potato pops each for now guys 😂😂

• Haha
Begging for someone to talk to last night. Sitting in the gaming chair alone cause matey was probably out shagging. Looked like she was crying. Sad duck

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She did look a bit upset last night I thought even with the filter on maximum! He’s not been seen for ages actually. He used to like to come into her lives giving it billy big bollocks didn’t he? But don’t worry guys because she only has eyes for Lukey boy. As the male population of Britain breathe a sigh of relief. I mean, she couldn’t even scratch a living getting her camel toe out on OnlyFans 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Probably a long one here goes:

I was on early hours this morning around 3am for a good hour or so and she was on and it’s easier if I list what I saw😂👍

* she was that desperate to on live that she was on a friends account and not her own.

* she had a mod, who seemed quite vulnerable and there was a user called Applecrumble insulting the said mod, calling her plump and so on

* mod said she was coming off TikTok as she wasn’t up for the abuse, also stated that a few weeks ago she tried to unalive herself because of trolls/low self esteem

* this Applecrumble then carried on, and Deb did nothing. Absolutely nothing and just said along the lines of “you just have to learn to deal with trolls”

* ten minutes later, the gangsta granny comes on on her profile and says, you muted me etc to this mod and that’s why she abused her on there.😮

* people were asking if the granny had apologised to Deb yet, so there must of been some fallout of some sorts.

* I’m a normal human and I was only up because my dog was in labour 😂 because I then fell asleep 🫠

So in general, the old bat is a nasty little bleep. Imagine speaking to someone like that who has said she is low and tried to harm herself, and still doing it. And Deb you’re a spineless bleep too. You should have gone mental, blocked the granny and apologised on behalf to your mod. So how I see it is don’t you two EVER complain about trolls, the trolls are telling the truth, your an alchy two bit tit mum who would put her smashed lasagne online for a WKD. Disgusting cretinous cunts the pair of ya. I hope that lady is ok. And yea she was pickled again at 4am, so kids will be left to fend for themselves again as Luke will probably be at his mums shagging his niece you bunch of hillbilly incestuous skanks.

Ps morning trolls 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 8
omg, the drama ! I deffo think she's been talking to the first borns dad. Something has well happened.

omg, the drama ! I deffo think she's been talking to the first borns dad. Something has well happened.
She looked fuming the whole time too, and like she had been crying.

It was so hard not to say anything myself, and I don’t care if she’s a cat lover, obsessed with unicorns or anything that some may find weird, if someone is telling you that they have reached a level of unhappiness which may be different to your own level, you pack it in. You help, and your natural human response should be to understanding.

Debs comparing her “trolling” to this lady’s is completely different. It was the granny!!! Debs is self inflicted and she brings it all on herself and the skeletor granny too. And we are the trolls 🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hannah needs to get a grip tbh, she can't go around trolling people like that ! so awful ! and Debs you need to stop talking to you ex's unless you want leave Luke
---
😂 😂 😂 😂 oh dear, Hi debs 👋 You are the one who put it up that he had been in contact with you and followed it up that you only "had eyes" for Luke , just kicking myself I never screenshotted it !
---
Oh my god we live rent free in her head don't we, I know what I saw hun, you carry on neglecting your children though you deadbeat bleep, sit there crying whilst Luke sleeps round with half of Bradford, need to get yourself tested you silly little tart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear Venom, you’re too invested, and yet you didn’t get the SS, so which is it? 😂😂😂😂 I think ol pork joint is still pissed as a fart🤓.

So she’s sitting in the dark on her bed at 5.30om on a Sunday night, she’s looks like she stinks, probably does, and no doubt only been up an hour or so if the kiddos are lucky. Debs, instead of replying to us on here, go look after your kids, and see if you can track your amazing boyfriend down …

Ps yellow really isn’t your colour, you make it even more lifelike as it resembles a pork joint with a slap of mustard on it.

• Haha
Oh dear Venom, you’re too invested, and yet you didn’t get the SS, so which is it? 😂😂😂😂 I think ol pork joint is still pissed as a fart🤓.

So she’s sitting in the dark on her bed at 5.30om on a Sunday night, she’s looks like she stinks, probably does, and no doubt only been up an hour or so if the kiddos are lucky. Debs, instead of replying to us on here, go look after your kids, and see if you can track your amazing boyfriend down …

Ps yellow really isn’t your colour, you make it even more lifelike as it resembles a pork joint with a slap of mustard on it.
search "debzlouise onlyfans" on google image search with safe search off,if you dare, it's worse than what's been posted on here :sick:
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Ohhhh think you’ve upset her. She’s right on one going on about not talking to the eldest dad, someone’s hit a nerve big time. She’s over explaining herself which makes her look so guilty 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.