Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh think you’ve upset her. She’s right on one going on about not talking to the eldest dad, someone’s hit a nerve big time. She’s over explaining herself which makes her look so guilty 😂😂😂😂
definitely, if was a load of bullshit why is she trying to convince everyone ?! guilty as sin if you ask me

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh think you’ve upset her. She’s right on one going on about not talking to the eldest dad, someone’s hit a nerve big time. She’s over explaining herself which makes her look so guilty 😂😂😂😂

As Shakespeare once quoted “she doth protest too much, ma lord” …. ( she won’t know who that is🫠)

Definitely tooooo defensive about it though, I think it’s spot on and she has, I think Luke has been dilly dallying away as per normal and she needed to feel wanted. Prove me wrong pork joint

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to bleach her hole 🤢
had to delete it because it was making me sick, but you get the gist, there's loads of her naked all over there as well, so disgusting !! :sick: :sick:
---
As Shakespeare once quoted “she doth protest too much, ma lord” …. ( she won’t know who that is🫠)

Definitely tooooo defensive about it though, I think it’s spot on and she has, I think Luke has been dilly dallying away as per normal and she needed to feel wanted. Prove me wrong pork joint
I think she thinks Shakespeare is a brand of cigarettes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
had to delete it because it was making me sick, but you get the gist, there's loads of her naked all over there as well, so disgusting !! :sick: :sick:
All there for her kids to see too at some point, along with the excessive drunk nights, ignoring her kids all weekend as hungover, and the embarrassing dancing.
---
---

I think she thinks Shakespeare is a brand of cigarettes 😂
Spat my bleeping orange out there😂😂😂😂

Also, have you seen what it’s under for the search ? It’s searched under British Chav Slut, something to put on your fridge Debs 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
She’s defo been speaking to someone hasn’t she! You wouldn’t get on like that if you hadn’t been caught out! And I don’t know any other mothers that get or would want to sit in bed on a Sunday afternoon. Proper weirdo

• Heart
She’s defo been speaking to someone hasn’t she! You wouldn’t get on like that if you hadn’t been caught out! And I don’t know any other mothers that get or would want to sit in bed on a Sunday afternoon. Proper weirdo
omg do we reckon that's why onlygran was arguing with her ? :eek: omg debs

Flipping heck she’s made another two videos. 😂😂😂😂😂 @Venom you've really pissed it off. She’s as guilty as duck isn’t she. Wonder why she’s back in contact with her ex. Bet Luke won’t be happy

• Haha
if she's been in touch with the ex then there's a good chance there's more as well !
So if she hasn’t been in touch with the ex, why is Luke’s mum not talking to her, and being nasty? Hmmmm I think Hannah went mad and took her sons side as per usual because she did, she probably can’t even remember it knowing her drunk self

• Haha
So if she hasn’t been in touch with the ex, why is Luke’s mum not talking to her, and being nasty? Hmmmm I think Hannah went mad and took her sons side as per usual because she did, she probably can’t even remember it knowing her drunk self
I’m surprised breadstick didn’t go on another sponsored walk with the stress 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What got me was her saying she hasn’t even spoken to him since 2014 so you’re wrong and in the next breath you must be family because how do you know that much? If nothing happened how do they know too much 🤔

I’d rather my other half shag an ex than shag a relative 🥴. I think your friend is right she’s definitely put out to the ex 👀

• Haha
Last time she spoke to him was when he “attempted to try on contact”. Excuse me??? Is English actually her first language? 😂😂😂

• Haha
yep, the post I saw was along the lines of
"when the father of your first born reaches out after 10 years, I only have eyes for Luke" something along those lines

Reactions: 2
We’re all a waste of space. Says the mother of three who’s still in bed at 6pm after being on the piss all night. I have three dogs looked after better than her kids are. I’m far from a waste of space you trash bleep. You better calm yourself down. If you rant much more your wobbly teeth will drop out 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
omg I don't know why she's so obsessed with us ! @Lackofimagination do you have any more intel from your friend. I reckon she's planning on leaving puke if she's been seeing the ex

Reactions: 1
We’re all a waste of space. Says the mother of three who’s still in bed at 6pm after being on the piss all night. I have three dogs looked after better than her kids are. I’m far from a waste of space you trash bleep. You better calm yourself down. If you rant much more your wobbly teeth will drop out 😂😂😂
I’m not gonna lie I’ve had a lazy day today. Had two hours sleep, so I was up prepped a healthy homemade dinner, breakfast was all done before kids and friends were up, three loads of washing, walked the dogs, sorted out other animals, cooked dinners, ironed uniforms, and do you know what I actually felt guilty earlier that I didn’t get much done, but debs makes me feel fanfuckingtastic in comparison to her. Got a major lergy too. It’s actually quite sad how much she doesn’t do for those beautiful boys. I’m on the sofa enjoying my trolling as my kids and home life is all in order 😂🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.