Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on? 😂😂
It's just started but scottish tik toker so annoying "hiya its me again" thinks she's something mum murdered her boyfriend she keeps that quiet though 🤣
---
Does some dish ups that debz would love 🤣 sandwich on butter for daughters pack lunch 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Debz and her would be great together in kitchen 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She was live last night in the gaming chair of dreams taking song requests from the 6 people in her live 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 😂 😂 how pathetic, remember when she had hopes of getting on the leaderboard and now look at her, 6 gunt lickers, guess we won then tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All very quiet. She’s posted tonight that they’ll be live on Hannah’s account. Last post before that was 5 days ago
She looks so puffy in the face. Wasn’t she wishing one of her fans a Happy Birthday lol. I scrolled past but just caught something

Reactions: 2
She looks so puffy in the face. Wasn’t she wishing one of her fans a Happy Birthday lol. I scrolled past but just caught something
that'll be all the booze and potato pops she wolfs down, honestly she's out of control. So sad !

true, she looks so bloated and raw, I think she isn't using any sun proteciton either, silly bint.
Well she’s just announced that her profile is no longer Private as it wasn’t fair on people that wanted to watch her 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Well she’s just announced that her profile is no longer Private as it wasn’t fair on people that wanted to watch her 😂😂😂😂😂
that's a girl debs, we all need a good laugh 😂 😂 tell groovin' granny to get hers off private now xo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.