Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s just announced that her profile is no longer Private as it wasn’t fair on people that wanted to watch her 😂😂😂😂😂
She still can't speak properly. Must be because her rotten teeth are halfway out of her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
not a good influencer, but a good example - of what NOT to be !

Reactions: 3
Raising awareness by dancing, what she thinks is provocatively, in what was Thursday night’s slut outfit of choice. So she was already pissed or well on her way. Saying she supports parents of children with special needs then doesn’t interact with any of the people in the comments (apart from 1). Great way to increase engagement there Deb. One of the comments is actually asking her a question 🙄. And clearly the best way to support other parents is to get pissed every night 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she really doesn't have a clue does she the silly little bint, get off here, get off tiktok and start looking after your kids instead of getting pissed up every night

she looks horrific is her hair thinning ? that's the depraved life she's living

she looks horrific is her hair thinning ? that's the depraved life she's living
It’s her teeth that look like they are falling out . She looks worse than ever. She won’t make old bones the way she is going

• Sad
she's really let herself go hasn't she, half her bottom teeth are missing !!! must be rubbing cocaine on her gums !!

• Haha
Awww I missed. I was in bed. Because I’m working today. Know what that is Debs? When you work to earn money?

Raising awareness by dancing, what she thinks is provocatively, in what was Thursday night’s slut outfit of choice. So she was already pissed or well on her way. Saying she supports parents of children with special needs then doesn’t interact with any of the people in the comments (apart from 1). Great way to increase engagement there Deb. One of the comments is actually asking her a question 🙄. And clearly the best way to support other parents is to get pissed every night 😂😂😂😂
She’s answered loads of the comments now 😂😂😂. Hi 👋🏻 Debs. Thanks for taking the time to pop by and read the thread. Again.

• Haha
Her profile is private for me, haven’t watched her or the peperami breadstick for ages. Sounds like 10 potato pops and a brioche bun debs is still the same pissed up twit 🙄🤣

• Haha
Her profile is private for me, haven’t watched her or the peperami breadstick for ages. Sounds like 10 potato pops and a brioche bun debs is still the same pissed up twit 🙄🤣
That’s her that said she wasn’t going to bother about us trolls anymore 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was back on yesterday waffling on about her pasta bake. I have no idea why she would even post it - she is so bleeping awkward 🙈🤣 Can hardly string out a sentence 🤣
Look out ladies - dish out dinners back tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Been howling at this, no wonder we didn't see anything about her Blackpool trip :ROFLMAO: which one of you fuckers runs this hotel then ? 😝
98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-43.png

• Haha
Been howling at this, no wonder we didn't see anything about her Blackpool trip :ROFLMAO: which one of you fuckers runs this hotel then ? 😝
View attachment 2448202
What no potato pops or brioche bun ?
Hannah at ripe old age should know how to bleeping spell our , wasting , haven't and their . Must of been a tit hole if these clampetts are complaining!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.